355 major service | FerrariChat

355 major service

Discussion in '348/355' started by fennellaxis, Oct 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fennellaxis

fennellaxis Rookie

May 4, 2013
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Robert Fennell
    Well..have my local Ferrari mech ready to get the car on a lift and pull that 800 pound chunk out. Looking for advice on where to buy spankin new belts and tensioners. Several guys out there supplying the parts. Looking to buy the freshest and best bang for the buck. Car had all new silicone hoses, water pump and oil pan and gearbox seals redone 4k miles ago. And in reality, car is running great and belts look like new...but my type A- paranoia has taken over and it is time to do the belts. May be selling/trading my 3 pedal soon, looking for a 430 or 599. I will post pictures soon. Thanks. Robb

2. rotaryrocket7

rotaryrocket7 Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2011
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Probably lots of posts on this - my first port of call when I need a part for the ferrari is Daniel @ Racambi

Robb and eyeman1234 like this.
  3. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    That 355 is kinda special IMO, especially the 6 spd.. Not too many computers, still a "small" sports car, easy to maintain (after all the bugs are gone) and is kinda becoming unique at events as the 360's, 430's, 458's, etc. seem to proliferate. Maybe hang on to it?

4. radlu

radlu Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2005
    TRutlands

5. fennellaxis

fennellaxis Rookie

May 4, 2013
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Robert Fennell
    As it sits in my garage I do think that I may hold on..its just such a beauty. May trade my Exige instead...Ordered parts from David at AW Italian..great guys real customer service and low prices!! Robb

6. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Ferr Parts In Sacramento

Fair prices, I get 90 % of my parts for my 328 from them, although I could not get a new windscreen from them that was not defective .

Thank you