Testarossa Price Trends | Page 210 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    I have an early production US spec with no knee pads. (No mouse belts too!). I think all of the early ones are that way (‘84-‘86).

2. raysur

raysur Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 3, 2008
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    It doesn't look like a simple removal of the knee pad. The glove box is different as well. It wraps around the top.

I love the look of the knee pad less interior when the doors are closed. The styling theme is clearer. It makes the interior feel larger too. Ingress/egress should be better as well. The only downside is the steering column. The knee pad resolves that area. When shopping for cars the leather sack looked sloppy. I thought the dealership did it.

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
  4. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Hi... I bought this car from them.. Its on the transport over to NJ now. Was just fully serviced, I sure hope it drives nice.

What did you mean about the skirts? Paint them black? I liked the red, with the skid plate on front. Paint looks super clean. I got some more pictures from them.

Is a 1 owner car (until I register it), with a super documented history, with original bill of sale. Apparently the seller also had a Daytona, 512bbi, 360 and several more. He is 73 now I believe, so was selling some of his collection.

5. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    not a bad number 170k they will soon be 200k for clean tr low mile example nat gonna go nutz lol

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Why would I? I think u get me all wrong. I follow prices, I don’t really care which way they go. Overall they have been way down in 16-20 and some instances have seen a spike during covid-19. Given what’s happening and the possible elections it’s surprising to see 170k but we will see. Good for the seller, poor buy at this price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i still think undervalued .they have alot more room to grow for the clean examples

dkyranakis likes this.
  8. Natkingcolebasket69

Maybe. They made an awful lot of them and if u follow what’s going on in the news today I’m not sure this is for right now but we shall see

9. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    people say that an awful lotf them ,maybe world wide,how many came to our country usa ? when you think how many came and how many are left in great condition that number is low

dkyranakis likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Agreed but that’s not really how it works though. It’s not a rare Ferrari. Ur logic also applies then to 308, 328 etc but at some point they kinda reached a ceiling. 10/20 years from now for sure every TR should be 200k+ but who knows in California if you will be allowed to drive them with the electric movement !

11. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i dont want to get into politics but if
    still the number is lower than most people think of tr in the usa they see 7k total made what do you think the number is that made it to our country

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Not talking politics talking economics on this; I know who u love;)
    Roughly 2k were made for the USA...but they only made 2000’s ff worldwide and that’s not making it appreciate for now:)
    I do
    Think the TR will be a 200k car soon enough though!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  13. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    great info u posted

14. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
  15. Natkingcolebasket69

The skirts on
    That car were painted red by the owner. Common occurrence but not original, repaint it black and you have the car back to concours status
    Good buy that’s what it’s worth 100k.
    It’s a matter of tastes- I’d not keep them red it hurts the value and it’s not pretty (to me), if u want all red then get a 512tr.

dkyranakis and blkdiablo33 like this.
  16. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Got it. Thanks... I like the red, I think based on the pictures it was done nicely... will see in a few days.

If it ever gets really chipped up and I need a repaint, I would consider the black, but for now - Red it is.

17. Natkingcolebasket69

Ugh -don’t mess up that car u got a good deal and please don’t put that emblem it hurts just to think of it.

18. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Lol... funny because I think putting the shields on the car is tacky. The emblem is removable and the skirts can be repainted. So all no big deal in my view...

Jakuzzi and JSinNOLA like this.
  19. Natkingcolebasket69

Shields is even worse it’s like look at me I got a Ferrari

Jakuzzi likes this.
  20. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
  21. stalwart

stalwart Karting

Apr 19, 2004
    Snohomish, WA
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Gosh I hope so, I have a beautiful white/black with 8400 miles and spent $30k+ going through every system. I was going to sell it a few years back but couldn't, the prices were just too low. I've had the car since 1991 so it's kinda like family now, it sleeps with the Wraith Black Badge.

Attached Files:

VColin, cnpapa24, anunakki and 3 others like this.
  22. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    its beautiful ,imo tr look best in white such a strong presence.

stalwart likes this.
  23. Natkingcolebasket69

dkyranakis likes this.