ManLife - Ranch Work & Hunt - video | FerrariChat

ManLife Ranch Work & Hunt - video

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rob lay, Oct 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I have my next ranch video up, this one showing a typical afternoon trip drive 90 minutes, feed store, fill feeders, and then still get a couple hour hunt in.

2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I think I know what u are tying to achieve with this blog/new platform and it’s hard to start something but you should try widening a bit the content because hunting isn’t for everyone (disgusts me for one and maybe others) and that will reduce your audience to begin with. That’s fine that I am not interested in
    Hunting but depending
    On your goals this may hamper them.Maybe you should have also other guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    wait, what?

I have 14 videos so far...

4 - recipes/cooking
    3 - fishing
    1 - running
    1 - sporting clays
    1 - townhome tour (where I do show some mounts)
    1 - ranch tour (no hunting)

this video was mainly about working with some hunting clips at the end, out of 14 videos it was the first time! other areas we'll expand into soon is relationships and podcast interviews.

what channel have you been watching? wasn't this one to say "try widening a bit the content because hunting isn’t for everyone".

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

To me it’s the second time u mention trophies and hunting which is cool but Id talk about more about fitness, cars, sports, gambling (maybe) as future topics. I’m not dissing your content, I’m at least watching it and sharing what I see, not trying to deter u in any way shape of form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    end of summer out of balance more fishing videos and then some grilling. next couple months there will be hunting videos, then after hunting season January there will be a bunch of dirt work and construction videos. my intent is to be heavy on the podcast type interviews with a wide diversity of people and topics, but that will take a month or more to get going setting up the right equipment. I don't even have lights or a mic yet.

most of the hunting videos will be clear in the title, this one had "hunt" in the title.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.