94-95 348 spider repair Manual | FerrariChat

94-95 348 spider repair Manual

Discussion in '348/355' started by GiulioP, Oct 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GiulioP

GiulioP Karting

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Giulio Palazzo
    In search of the shop manuals for the 1995 spider. Anyone know where I can get them? Also, anyone know if there's a separate manual for the bosch 2.7, or is it covered in the shop /repair manuals?

2. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I don't have a link to them handy right now on my phone but there are several posts out here recently where people posted links to the manuals online that you can download.

It covers 2.7 yes.

Sent using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    The 2.7 and 5.2 engines are covered in a single file. The whole 355 set is composed of 3 large files (more if you include different language versions, parts catalogue, etc). They don't include wiring diagrams for the 5.2 car, but that shouldn't be an issue for you.

4. GiulioP

GiulioP Karting

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Giulio Palazzo
    I'll have a look around here for the link. An actual bound manual would be great too if one comes up for sale. If you come across the link, please share! Thanks

5. GiulioP

GiulioP Karting

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Giulio Palazzo
    Nice, thanks!

6. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
  7. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Remind me to read the post.... I just realised you were talking about the 348 :rolleyes:

There is only one file for the 348 (excluding the parts manual and language variations). i.e. it covers the 2.5 and 2.7. The electrical schematics miss some areas (the 2.7 engine diagrams are not represented, at least not in my pdf copy). Most of the missing diagrams are available though the forum (usually from Miro (m.stojanovic) or me (Qavion))

Unfortunately, yesterday, I lost the ability to provide links to my custom online wiring diagrams, so all wiring diagrams supplied by me will have to be through email (in private Conversations).

8. GiulioP

GiulioP Karting

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Giulio Palazzo
    Perfect. Sending a dm now

9. GiulioP

GiulioP Karting

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Giulio Palazzo