Seeking a Driver's Scuderia | FerrariChat

Seeking a Driver's Scuderia

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Audipwr1, Oct 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Audipwr1

Audipwr1 Karting

Apr 6, 2017
    Marin County local here in search of a drivers (over 15k miles) Scuderia for weekend use.

Would be great to find someone in NorCal who has one stashed in the garage but has moved on to other interests!

2. Audipwr1

Audipwr1 Karting

Apr 6, 2017
    I realize it’s a large ask but I’d also be grateful for a ride in one / get a chance to see one up close and personal

I’ve bought my last 5 sports cars sight unseen, but given the uniqueness of this one would love to get to touch and feel one ahead of buying

I’m pretty well known on rennlist re references

3. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I made It to about six tracks last year should have asked for a ride. Especially if you’re an instructor.

4. Audipwr1

Audipwr1 Karting

Apr 6, 2017
    That is awesome you track yours!

I raced cars for a bunch of years pre having a kid, happy to trade some data and video review for a chance to get a ride / check out your car at the next track event at Sonoma

I am a wuss in that I dont ride shotgun with folks on the track, scares the sh*t out of me!

Manda racing likes this.
  5. Bbash47

Bbash47 Rookie

Oct 14, 2020
    FL
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    Have you seen the 14.2K mile Nero one on Car Gurus? Private sale. It's in SoCal, but once you drive it back up north, your pretty close to 15K!!

6. Audipwr1

Audipwr1 Karting

Apr 6, 2017
    Liked that one, no records though which scares me at that price.

7. Bbash47

Bbash47 Rookie

Oct 14, 2020
    FL
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    Yup. I was the same way. I can't believe that people don't keep records on cars like this.