The British Columbia Thread! | Page 465 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex Britch

Alex Britch Rookie

Sep 14, 2020
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    Alex Britch

Hey Gary! I M an automotive Photographer from chilliwack, I've shot a white testarossa Monnospechio but I didn't know we had a yellow one in the lower mainland!! Is there a chance you could contact me at [email protected] or my Instagram ( _alexbritch1 ) I'd love to see some photos and maybe set something up in the future. I also have a big car meet I'm hosting taking place in cultas, I'd love to send you the details. If you are ever interested in what secret cars or just Ferraris are in BC you can ask btw, I know over half the secret vehicles owned in BC :)

2. Alex Britch

Alex Britch Rookie

Sep 14, 2020
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    Alex Britch
    You own an SLR?

3. Gary Sandberg

Gary Sandberg Formula Junior

Had a great trip to Sun Peaks. The weather was incredible. On Saturday we drove the Kamloops Wine Trail - starting at Privato Winery. Had a small sampling there. Next was Harper's Trail Winery and finally a late lunch at Monte Creek Winery.

Sunday the smoke rolled in to cloud the skies, but that didn't affect the Sun Peaks market and after venturing through that, we all headed off.

Not a huge turn-out but quality not quantity - right;) Given COVID and the first week of school in this year of upheavals, perfectly understandable.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. wjw300tt

wjw300tt Karting

Feb 25, 2008
    chilliwack BC Canada
    White 570 McLaren in chilliwack today.

5. Gary Sandberg

Crap. And to think that I have only been out driving my TR for my enjoyment only........:D:D:D

Okay, for all you spotters out there, Oct. 3 Drive 'n Dine from Langley to Cultus Lake.

6. Gary Sandberg

Details for Oct. 3.....

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Show & Dine at Cultus Lake has been rescheduled to Saturday, Oct 3, 2020

Due to the prediction of heavy rains on Saturday, Sept 26th the organizers of this event have rescheduled it to Ocr 3rd.

Here are the new details of the event:

Meet at 4:30 pm on Saturday, Oct 3rd at the Langely Cineplex located at #20090 91a Ave, Langley City, BC V1M 3Y9.

Depart at 5:00 pm to drive to Cultus Lake. Meet at 6:00 pm at the "Entrance Bay" parking lot in Cultus Lake. The address for this location is 3499 Columbia Valley Hwy, Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5A3.

At 7:15 pm depart back to the main parking area at Cultus Lake for a meal at either Beethoven's Pizza Lakeside or Beach Club restaurant.

Alex Britch and Cars and Coffee Vancouver are organizing this "Show N'Dine".
    Alex is a professional automotive photographer, and will also be taking pictures of the cars as sunset approaches.

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience to let us know if you'll be joining us for this event.

Warm regards,

Rajiva Agrawal
    President
    Ferrari Club of America - BC Chapter
    Phone: 604-562-2190
    Email: [email protected]

Gary Sandberg
    Membership Chair
    Ferrari Club of America - BC Chapter
    Phone: 604-791-3003
    Email: [email protected]

7. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Spotted what I believe is a Diablo SV. In Morgan Crossing, South Surrey. Have seen this car before @ White Rock Beach. Very loud.

Ferrari91BTC likes this.
  8. Alex Britch

Alex Britch Rookie

Sep 14, 2020
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    Alex Britch
    That's pretty sick but sadly not an SV.

9. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Hey Gary, if you got any pictures could you please post some?

I tried to drop by just after 6 but the lineup to get into the lot was quite long and hardly moving. I didn’t realize this was a full on show.

10. Gary Sandberg

Hi Niklas:

Sorry we missed you. I do have some pictures. I wasn't part of the group of organizers and I know they were overwhelmed at the turnout as well.
    There were more than 100 cars at the meeting site in Langley.

11. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    That number turnout doesn’t surprise me in the least. I’ve never seen so many import and German cars all congregated in Cultus before.

I was on a bit of a time crunch heading home and thought maybe I could just swing into the lot for a quick peek. Nope!

12. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Saw a C8 Vette yesterday. Second one I've seen in the wild, first one I got a good look at from all angles. It was red. Good looking car, even though I don't like modern cars over classics.

13. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Yellow Huracan in the rain last night on Fraser Highway. Was surprised to see it considering the rain.

14. Gary Sandberg

Yes, because everyone knows that Italian exotics dissolve in the rain. Very risky trip....:D

SpyderGT and max930 like this.
  15. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Rolls Royce Ghost, black on 200st in Langley. Was behind me off the highway.

16. Felix Yuen

Felix Yuen Karting

Sep 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Felix Yuen

yes it is... its a CVA kit, they are made in Africa ….they have a Canadian distributer in abby

17. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    964 Turbo in South Surrey. Must live very close to me as I've seen the car a few times. Amazing. Looks like it is on multipiece Cup style wheels. Outside in a light drizzle as well.

f355spider likes this.
  18. Gary Sandberg

Hi Niklas:

Sorry, got too busy and forgot to reply. Here are a few pics from the Yarrow area....

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. Gary Sandberg

#11619 Gary Sandberg, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Also, here are some links to the Kruise for Kids from Nov. 1.....

In these times, a very noble cause.

niklas and f355spider like this.
  20. Nero F430 Spider

Nov 23, 2020
    Vancouver BC
    Full Name:
    terry
    Hi All, i'm setting up a whatsapp chat to connect with other BC 360/430 owners to talk upgrades/repair shops. please email me if youre in at [email protected]. terry.

21. Gary Sandberg

Hi Everyone:

Happy New Year.

I'm the new Chapter President for Ferrari Club of America - British Columbia. Rajiva will continue to be involved to help me with the transition.

I'm working on a schedule of events for 2021, but I am welcome to any input.

dhari, niklas and f355spider like this.
  22. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Congratulations Gary.

Gary Sandberg likes this.
  23. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    White 458 on 200st near the Chevron. It was going south and I was going north.

24. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Black Rolls Royce Ghost in Derby Reach park. (Langley).

25. Gary Sandberg

Feb. 18th of course would have Enzo Ferrari's 123rd birthday. Because COVID restrictions are obviously in place FCA-BC and Ferrari of Vancouver are presenting a birthday cake competition - so decorate your best. See below for details:

Ferrari Club of America – British Columbia Chapter and

Ferrari of Vancouver

Invite you to

Celebrate Enzo Ferrari’s Birthday

Bake a cake and decorate, using the following three themes:

1) Enzo Ferrari

2) Birthday

3) Legacy

Family involvement is also suggested and encouraged. Send the photos to:

shirani <[email protected]>

[email protected]

Judging done by Ferrari of Vancouver

Winner: One year membership to Ferrari Club of America

Too tired and want to skip to a professional: 25% membership.

In addition, Ferrari of Vancouver is including a free basic service (oil change and filter) and inspection. For Ferraris of course.

Deadline: Feb. 17, 2021

A ZOOM presentation will be arranged to present the submissions and to announce the winners.