328 BACK HOME | FerrariChat

328 BACK HOME

Discussion in '308/328' started by ginoBBi512, Sep 29, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Gentlemen, Im glad to say that my car is out of the shop. Windscreen installed , AC repaired, fog lamps replaced, car smogged, fuel pump power restored. Oil changed. My only complaint, and since the car goes to the audio shop tomorrow, is that my new power amp and powered sub woofer are not getting any power, and like I said , Im getting my new Focal speaker system installed tomorrow, I will just have them fix the issue.Then its to the tire shop for the compomotive wheels and tires installation.

Thank you,

ttforcefed, Ak Jim and moysiuan like this.
  2. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    Plz post sone pictures with the new wheels! Sounds like you’re going to have a great car when everything is complete.

ginoBBi512 likes this.
  3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Can't wait to see the finished product. Hey, Jim, are only Alaskans replying to this? :)

ginoBBi512 likes this.
  4. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    That’s a great question! We finally have some nice weather up here. Went on a 240 mile motorcycle ride on Thursday up to Livengood and I rode around some of the old mining roads while there. On Saturday the wife and I hiked Wickersham Dome and then drove out to Eagle Summit and then had dinner at the Chatanika Road House. Today I took the Ferrari for its last drive of the year and than gave it its annual wash job and tucked it in for the winter. Surprised I have any time for FChat. But I always like to read about people getting work done on their cars!

5. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand

Fog lamps replaced on 328 ! Do you find them ?

6. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO

My apologies, I meant to say the fog lamp bulbs, changed to LED, I has some high wattage units that finally burned out my fog lamp switch, which I have a few spares,

Thank you