NHL 2021 | FerrariChat

NHL 2021

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BOKE, Oct 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Here we go again!

Looking forward to another leafs disaster

3. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Awfully silent in here today!

The king Traded over to Washington Capitals. Holtby over to Vancouver. Simmonds over to Maple leafs!

4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi Tamas. I'd say something if I had something to say. Best I can do: Justin Williams "Mr. Game 7" retires from hockey. Is that goalkeeper from Vancouver now going to Carolina? Was rumoured.

5. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No big moves from your teams? Toronto didn't do much except for simmonds who is a lottle past his prime.

Pietrangelo and hall still on the block!

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Vegas just unloaded Paul Stasny. I think they believe Cody Blass is the future center, even though he's a bit on the small side. They are trying to unload Marc-Andre Fleury which will go over like a lead balloon in Vegas. Vegas loves this guy. I wish they would give him a permanent front office job but I think Fleury still wants to play a few more years. Fleury isn't easy to dump at his salary.

Vegas is trying to get a great veteran defenseman but its going to cost them some dough. They need to dump some salaries to buy someone.

7. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Carolina is deep on defense. They have two UFAs that are # 4 or #5 guys. Dougie Hamilton is an RFA that would be a great fit for VGK foot on the gas style but I think Canes will re-sign him as they need all the Offense they can get, and their PP stinks. Hamilton helps both. Carolina needs a goalkeeper. Flyers need offense. Bruins need a pension plan.

8. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    I thought I'd try to kick start this thread. The January 1 start date? What happened? We are hearing nothing down here.

9. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #9 TheMayor, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    Last I heard the season starts on Jan 15th ending in July. There will be no pre-season games. No time off. The hold up is the players as they negotiate a pay cut.

The other problem is the Canadian government refuses to get rid of the 15 day quarantine. So its possible all the Canadian teams will pay against each other most of the season.

The other thing I heard is they are trying to start 2021-2022 on the normal time of Oct 2021.