For Sale - 1997 Viper GTS | FerrariChat

For Sale 1997 Viper GTS

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by A12pilot, Sep 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    This is a stunning 1997 Viper GTS with 30,543 miles. A prime example of a rare model you will be proud to own and drive. If you're looking at this ad you know what you're looking at, so there's no need for a repeat of the factory description. I was the second owner of the car and am listing this for my friend whom I sold it to. Under my ownership, I performed all the early Gen II upgrades and preventative maintenance to include new; serpentine belt and tensioner, billet power steering pulley, all hoses replaced with silicone, new brake pads and 13” drilled and slotted rotors, stock radiator recorded to a 4-core, 180 degree thermostat, water pump gasket, front crank seal and timing cover seal, cometic oil pan gasket, intake gasket, PCV and grommet, plug wires, coolant/ power steering/ brake fluid flush, smooth tube intake runners with K&N filters, hi-flo performance cats and 3" stainless Corsa exhaust and of course, new tires from Jon B. The front fascia and side rocker sills were repainted (lots of stone chips up front and paint bubbling from the exhaust on the rockers) and two additional cooling fans with relay were added in front of the A/C condenser.

Under my friend's ownership, he's had the wheels polished and curb rash removed, fresh routine fluid service (transmission and rear axle) with an oil change just recently. Custom floor mats were made as well as replacing the seat lumbar bolster inflator. The window sticker and manuals are included along with a car cover and a Gen II Viper GTS lightweight jacket. It's a wonderful driving car you will be thrilled to own!

This Viper has been detailed regularly and the engine professionally steam cleaned. The dash and interior are in excellent shape. You'll be hard pressed to find better taken care example of an iconic Blue & White GTS that embodies the spirit of the name Viper so perfectly. The history and spirit of these cars represent pure American automotive passion. When you think of Viper, you think of this model. Not red, not yellow, not a half-roof or convertible. You think of a Blue & White GTS! This is THE perfect addition to your collection. Turn the key and go in a Supercar without the Supercar maintenance worries.

The car is located in Spring, TX and can be seen by appointment by the owner. I’ll be happy to discuss over the phone and give you my friend’s number to set up a time to see it. Thanks for looking!

cheers
    Dave
    254-998-4462
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

k wright and Boomhauer like this.
  2. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Price is $56,500 and for quick reference, Spring is located around Houston, TX.

Cheers
    Dave

3. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    LORD! 2nd one of the same year, with the same colors.

Just gonna say? Sure wish I had some $$$. LOVELY car!