FF values. What's going on? | Page 36 | FerrariChat

FF values. What's going on?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by puckybadger, Apr 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Flip it on BAT for 180k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  3. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Thats low mileage!

If prices keep going up I might sell my FF as I've fallen in love with with the idea of living in a Airstream and traveling across the country

Tamahal and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  4. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    WOW!! Great deal... with 1700 miles i would daily drive that car, Amazing vehicle!!

5. hnoor

hnoor Rookie

Jul 19, 2020
    Ok who bought the blue pozzi FF at Ferrari of Austin? That was one heck of a deal!

FerRrari likes this.
  6. Natkingcolebasket69

If it’s the one with low
    Miles i think it sold to
    A friend of TTforcefed for 135k

FerRrari likes this.
  7. hnoor

hnoor Rookie

Jul 19, 2020
    Nah this was a 2013 with pano and only 3k miles. It was listed for $129k and apparently sold before it was really even advertised fully.

8. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    It seems the well equipped really nice cars always go quickly. When I was looking for a car, after 18 months of looking, when I saw exactly what I wanted I put a deposit down before any pictures or fully advertised. Had the PPI done and it was a done deal. The dealer said they had 2-3 backup offers for more money if I wanted to back out? After 5 years I am still completely happy with my car.

Bundy likes this.
  9. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Lol i just told Bradan to paint my front bumper!!! They’re appreciating!!!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Clean? No accident ? That should be likely 140k, good deal!

11. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    I was just working out the courage to go for it and I was too slow. Who meet bought it one lucky SoB that was a great spec and deal IMO.

12. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Yeah I wonder if I should just start listing my car at 175k and just see what happens....

13. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
  14. Natkingcolebasket69

15. OmegaPO8500

OmegaPO8500 Rookie

Sep 19, 2014
    ^ I think this may be very true. Interesting times indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
  17. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Great car! Glws

18. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  19. hnoor

hnoor Rookie

Jul 19, 2020
    Wow that is a steal at $100k. Was there a reserve?

20. Natkingcolebasket69

Demuro ruining the BAT FF market

21. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
  22. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i love argento so im biased. the 2012s were the most heavily optioned because the 2012s are the ones the laferrari guys had to buy...my sticker a little higher than this car i think. someone got a great car.

23. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    That car was a steal for $100K.

24. Outrun

Outrun Karting

UK values definitely softened through lockdown but seem to have picked up again. The cheapest listed is about £90k, so about $120k. That would be a 2011 or 2012 car with 35-45k miles. High end is 160k for a 2016 car with less than 10k miles, so about $210k. I paid £142,500 for a late 2014 car about 2 years ago, looks like it’s worth about £120k today which isn’t too bad. Spec is everything, with pan roof, driving zone etc being more valuable. My car has £75k of options so i think that stands me in good stead. Lusso T prices now about 135k, v12 about 160k so they are starting to meet.

I know from car dealer friends that there is now a shortage of stock after lockdown. Those that needed to dumped their cars early and that depressed the values. Now they are sold and those that can change, are not as they wait for stability in the world. So that makes a lack of stock of people trading in and changing.

Auction cars are commanding about 10% more today than one year ago as dealers compete for stock.

I had an old Mercedes c class estate for my dogs until recently. Sold it for 2k more than it was worth a year ago.

Interesting times. People with funds are being cautious. People that ramp up finance are scared to now.

I’d like an F12 but the prices seem high. I love my FF so it’s hardly a hardship to keep it. Especially as I have Novitec and Capristo which is a 10k cost I’ll never get back! But was worth every penny.

Soon, I’ll get the winter wheels on and continue to smile!

Question, in the UK we get 2 years of power warranty which will end on October. Renewal is £5k or so. Should I bother? I was worried about the ptu but i had anew one pre purchase as the dealership threaded the drain plug and i insisted on a new one before collection. I also see that Simon Furlonger Ferrari in the UK can rebuild these for under 10k. Nothing has gone wrong with mine in 2 years and 7k miles. Should I spend 5k or gamble and self-warranty?

We get 7 years servicing in the UK so it’s off next week for number 6. Still have one more after that. Totally free, they collect my car, and drop it back a couple of days later. Zero cost.