Sold - 488 Spider VORSTEINER DIAVOLO STAGE 2 $450k Build by BODEN AUTOHAUS | FerrariChat

Sold 488 Spider VORSTEINER DIAVOLO STAGE 2 $450k Build by BODEN AUTOHAUS

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Patrick21x, May 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    #1 Patrick21x, May 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2020
    I am now offering for sale the Sickest 488 Spider on the Market.

2017 488 Spider VORSTEINER DIAVOLO STAGE 2 Built by Boden Autohaus.

Sticker price of the 488 was $380k Great Spec with a lot of Carbon on Inside and Outside. Boden then did another $65k of work on the car to include Vorsteiner DIAVOLO CARBON Package and Wheels, Complete Ceramic Coated Exhaust Inc Down Pipes, Charge Pipes, Xpipe and tips. Novitec Springs, Stealth Clear Bra entire car, many other small details.

What you see now is the Ultimate 488 SPIDER that sounds better than anything else around IMO.

I understand this car is not for everyone. If you dont like people looking at you or taking pics of your car all the time then this is def not for you. Its also not going to be priced the way a low spec stock 488 goes for so please keep that in mind if making an offer. I do not need to sell the car but would for a fair price. Its not going to be a screaming deal but you will certainly have one of the baddest 488's out there. With that being said I am happy to consider any fair offers so feel free to PM/TXT/CALL me.

Car is in great condition, Vorstiener Carbon was just installed recently (Before Virus hit) and Fresh Brakes were installed this week.

Asking Price $289,000

Feel free to Text or call me or PM your contact info and I will reach out to you.
    Car is currently at Boden Auto in Irvine CA. Viewing for interested parties can be arranged.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAST CAR (430 SCUDERIA) I SOLD HERE ON FCHAT
    I have sold another one of my cars here to a forum member and would love for this 488 to find a good home. Here is the thread of the 2008 430 SCUDERIA that I sold. Feel free to check that out and see the feedback the buyer left so you know your dealing with a straight shooter.
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/2008-ferrari-430-scuderia-grigio-silverstone-forum-member-pricing.561177/page-2#post-146034028

ABOUT THE BUILD

Ill share a little info about the complete build on this car, A lot of love went into it to get it just right, I believe there are only 2 of these DIAVOLO's around right now. Nothing was spared on this build.

We started this Build with a full Satin Clear bra by SunTek. I went with the new Stealth film. It turned the stock Canna Di Fucile color into a nice Satin finish that I was looking for and it provides the ultimate in protection. If I you get tired of the Satin look, you can always peel it right off and go back to stock color. We used the full clear fim on all the gloss carbon as it accents the satin very well. Before the carbon parts just blended into the rest of the body. Now the Carbon pops out a bit more making it a little nicer and easier to see.

Once the Wrap was finished, I had them paint match the side markers, which where then wrapped in the satin clear to match the body. The round side markers where then smoked out. This really helped to give the entire car a clean stealthy look without any Amber markers messing up the flow of the colors.

Side windows where tinted with a NANO CERAMIC Med tint and the front windshield had a clear NANO CERAMIC Film installed which cut down interior temps dramatically. This also cuts out the UV rays from damaging interior and dash board.

We went to Vorsteiner to knock out a set of custom wheels for this build. I really wanted a certain Matte Gold/Bronze that wasn't offered as their standard finishes. I also wanted the Ferrari center cap and not the standard Vorsteiner cap. Nick Barnes was our contact at Vorsteiner and he hooked it all up with a custom set of VFN-503 Wheels. 20" Front and 21" Rears, They machined the wheels to our specs for proper spacing and got the machining done for our Ferrari center caps. Wheels where then sent out to have the Triple Satin Gold/Bronze powder coating done. I was so stoked with how the wheels came out. We finished them off by mounting up some beefy 355/25/21 Pirelli tires to get the power to the ground.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/patrick28x/Eklektik Vision/Vorsteiner vf 107 vf107 matte bronze 488 spider eklektik vision_zpsbvdwmvhh.jpg

Once the wheels arrived, we got the car up on the lift and began going to town on the suspension. The springs where removed and replaced with Novitec Springs. Ride height was set to give enough clearance for hard driving without it being too high. I felt this gave it a very nice look without turning it into a low rider. Without the springs lowering it down, STOCK the damn thing looked like a monster truck LOL.

I drove the car like this for a cpl years and then just a few months ago I took it back to Boden Auto to have the Vorsteiner Diavolo Carbon Kit installed. This in my opinion is what separates this car from every other 488 out there. This is literally one of a kind.

Bigilo, REMIX, PBT58 and 9 others like this.
  2. Ryan Palmer

Ryan Palmer Rookie

Nov 13, 2018
    Madison, ,WI, USA
    Full Name:
    Ryan Palmer
    Gorgeous. Well played.

Patrick21x likes this.
  3. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    WOW

Patrick21x likes this.
  4. dz22

dz22 Rookie

Epic! Boden does build some great cars. Love their pink GT2 RS as well. GLWS.

5. Citadel

Citadel Karting

Aug 6, 2017
    Dallas, Texas
    Beautiful

Mighty Joe likes this.
  6. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Badass Car!

7. biotequity

biotequity Rookie

Jun 22, 2012
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Michael Taylor
    Just, rico. so badass.

8. Pedrota

Pedrota Rookie

Feb 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Badr tassi
    Beautiful . Lot of taste

9. bkms1

bkms1 Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Is this still available?

10. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Stunning. Best looking 488 ever.

Patrick21x likes this.
  11. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    GLWS on the best 488 I’ve ever seen. WOW

12. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    YES it is still avail. Message me your number and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

bkms1 likes this.
  13. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    How much more power does it make with the stage 2?

14. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Boden Dyno’d one with a similar set up and was putting 721hp to the rear wheels.

I know the charge pipes added approx 80hp to the midrange between 2k-6k rpm

It’s insanely fast, pulls like a raped ape

Gh21631 likes this.
  15. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    488s are a great platform to mod especially where the prices are today. Yours is very nicely done. GLWS

16. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    #16 Dohangs, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Do you happen to have any videos of the car driving. Im wondering what the exhaust sounds like. I like the look of the car and would consider it vs a 488 N-Largo I am looking at. Can you post the current mileage.

17. Sharknose

Sharknose Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Pennsylvania
    What a freaking gunboat!

18. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Txt me at the number I put in the ad and I will txt you some videos. I was looking at the N Largo also but liked this set up quite a but more, Im sure you will also :)

Dohangs likes this.
  19. bkms1

bkms1 Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    347-536-5558, is this vehicle still available?

20. mcag22

mcag22 Rookie

Mar 23, 2017
    WOW !! That is gorgeous! Great taste

21. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
  22. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    Did I miss the mileage?

23. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Couple people thinking bout it but Yes it is still avail and Mileage is Approx 9k, Car is at Boden Auto, had the Down Pipes (Cats) and Charge pipes put back to stock. Boden Custom Cat back xpipe is still on the car so it still sounds amazing, just doesnt have the deafening POPS that wake up the neighborhood anymore :) I have the Stock wheeels with it also for new owner

Feel free to DM me an offer

24. Partycrasher

Partycrasher Rookie

Mar 4, 2017
  25. YasserHaider

YasserHaider Rookie

Oct 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Yasser Haider
    He mentioned its 9k