Lost all gear oil today, 1991 Testarossa | Page 39 | FerrariChat

Lost all gear oil today, 1991 Testarossa

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by PA32Pilot, May 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Personal attacks. 2-day bans each.

2. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Nat, what does it matter about how good an entrepreneur someone is? Im just curious. It seems you spend the greater majority of your life giving opinions on this board. Its a car site. I really think you take this kind of stuff so serious like it is life changing. Relax and buy that 512 you are looking far. Cant wait to see it! Cheers buddy

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

BOKE likes this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Moss- If u read chairman attacked Tim so I shared what I know of tim. Majority of my Life?
    Moss u are always trying to move the needle, talk about turbos or try to fight expert on the differential like Romano.
    We good and I damn sure ain’t your buddy specially when you pm me all sweet and nice whilst act all different on the forum. I shall put u on ignore. Try it works wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbo-joe likes this.
  4. mexicruiser

mexicruiser Karting

Aug 28, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Wow, just read all 39 pages of this thread, very good job! I’m replacing my diff as a precaution and learned a lot to help me on the endevour, I didn’t know the flywheel bolts are not reusable, however this would be a lot more complete with fastener torque values, I couldn’t find most on my translated wsm.

5. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Im nice to you anytime you arent driving a subject in the ground. I have never seen a member so two faced. First you take up for Shamile to one audience and then run him down to another audience. Everyone is so tired of it. You have owned one Tr and you are the expert. Just enjoy the site. Its not a fighting ring. I love Turbo Joe and he has real good info. We might disagree occasionally but we dont ever fight. Lastly, unless I have been there and done that I dont suggest anything. New members deserve both sides of an opinion. We dont have to be buddies. You dont personally know Romano either. Just being real. Cheers

6. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Hey bro, tried to send you a message.

7. Natkingcolebasket69

Moss- sighs- I would suggest you read what you sent me about Tim and shamile’s car in private before calling me anything I’m sure you can retrieve your message history.With that I’m out u certainly have better things to do than fight on a public forum and I’m not your friend Jay-R.

8. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    I thought you have me on the ignore list. You and Jay R were buddys. Anyone knows that and my dislike of that goofball. Look man I called you out and thats that. Follow through with putting me on your ignore list. Like I said, I have always been nice to you on or off public view. I have also agreed with you on subjects. Just saying, quit beating a dead horse. You have made your name here as being a litigious person with cars. Shamile called you out on that too. People dont forget about you threatening to sue a dealership and that kind of behavior gets noted. I call it how I see it. You are never going to put anyone on an ignore list because it eats you alive to not know what people are saying. You are hooked on this forum like an addict. Its funny and sad. I check in occasionally but you literally live here. Its just a car site. Its nice you gain knowledge for yourself here but be more of a listener. Get some of these cars under your belt and then you can give advice. Dont stress out and quit buying friends with compliments. I couldn’t care less who likes me here. You rarely ever have a real friendship on a talk forum.

9. Natkingcolebasket69

I do but since you quote me I see it. The system is flawed as you know it. It’s news to me that jay-r was my friend.
    Listen stop , you are just going to
    Embarrass yourself.

10. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Sure thing Nat. I certainly dont want that to happen!

11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Knock it off.

12. PA32Pilot

PA32Pilot Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 5, 2020
    Glendora, CA
    Full Name:
    Jamie Kirk
    JrBucksco, paulchua and m5shiv like this.
  13. mexicruiser

mexicruiser Karting

Aug 28, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jon
    That is a clean garage! Awesome looking Testarossa too of course, I’m doing the diff upgrade next week

14. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    Jamie,
    I’m planning on doing an engine out in the near future and am considering proactively doing the diff upgrade while in there. Apologies if I missed it, but did you post a list of parts needed to complete it (and assuming that no component is failing yet)?

15. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    great to read/hear that all is ok now
    so your mom enjoy the car now or you? ;)

Natkingcolebasket69 and MOSS like this.
  16. PA32Pilot

PA32Pilot Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 5, 2020
    Glendora, CA
    Full Name:
    Jamie Kirk
    I did, I have an excel sheet with part number and cheapest place I found it. It’s on my office PC, send me your email

17. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    #967 Mr.Chairman, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Why weren't these guys handed out a ban when they made their comments? It took my comments to get the ball rolling. What else is new. Its a fair question.

R

turbo-joe likes this.
  18. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Was given a 2 day ban. I'm back..

R

MOSS likes this.
  19. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Always good to see the good guys and forum contributors back!

20. mexicruiser

mexicruiser Karting

Aug 28, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Do you happen to recall for which car the clutch alignement tool was equivalent for?

21. PA32Pilot

PA32Pilot Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 5, 2020
    Glendora, CA
    Full Name:
    Jamie Kirk
    Ford truck, I did have to shave a little off to get it t work. I can mail you mine to use if you would like.

mexicruiser likes this.
  22. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    We don't read every post in every thread in real time. Not possible with a handful of mods and thousands of posts a day. Yours was reported, which caused a review of the posting sequence that led up to it.

If you see something objectionable, then you should report it as such. Involving yourself with the same or worse attacks only makes you a part of the problem.

23. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Sorry to hear about your AC, I'm in the same boat with mine. How did you determine it's beyond repair? Which component failed on you? I just have a leak on mine, otherwise it works great. Issue is I can't find the darn leak!

24. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Posting P&R and applying political context to other users. 2-day ban.

25. Natkingcolebasket69

Montana looks really dry ;)