Murray Walker: Hamilton Better Than Senna, Schumi | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Murray Walker: Hamilton Better Than Senna, Schumi

Discussion in 'F1' started by ingegnere, Aug 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    No need to accuse me of trolling, i'm joining in conversation just like everybody else here. Research this thread and you will find numerous post degrading Hamilton, but somehow i'm the troll. Yes not every F1 driver thinks Senna or Hamilton is the best. I never said Hamilton was the best, only said that he earned to be along side the best. You say Senna, no problem.

william likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

All opinions are welcome and if it was formula one chat it would be different.
    But it’s Ferrari chat, with some members adoring Schumacher as god. I’m not saying either of the parties are right But On a Ferrari chat forum, I’d say that although I don’t think u are a troll and I acknowledge your genuine passion and love for Hamilton with some very valid points,I’d say some of your views, given the environment are trolling, if we base trolling on the below definition and we consider the fchat pro Italian, Schumacher fan base for the most parts. Trolling doesn’t mean, based on the below, that your points are not genuine or valid though. I personally respect them but I understand how the overall community might not. Again nice debate and I respect your opinions.
    verb
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpalmito and fil like this.
  3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares

2-No he's not, he's a lot slower, and not only to Michael...
    3-Faster yes, more talented...not really. Lauda was not the same after 76 accident..and neither was nelson after 87 accident. (81 his brabham didn't brake nearly as much as the renault's, as for 83, they were preetty even, the decider was the faster brabham, not piquet or Prost). 86 Piquet had clearly the better car, but Prost still won.
    I agree about the best jokes, Nelson was pretty much unbeatable in that department!

4. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

The forum is a F1 forum, not a Ferrari forum.
    The moderators have been clear on that.
    Also, most of the criticism against Ferrari seems to come from confessed tifosi.

ktu likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Yeah hosted on a fchat forum lol
    All I can see is you guys getting some abuse over and over again for your position, so if you like the abuse be my guest.
    Again I am not a Ferrari fan, I jut owned their cars, I am not enamored with Schumacher, I think Hamilton will go down as a great driver not in my opinion the best...moderators can say all they want and they do a great job like Paul but it’s hard to overlook that it’s a formula 1 section on a fchat forum. I don’t know other forums out there but I’m confident that if u are on McLaren , Mercedes, Porsche forum u will see a natural bias for their brand and drivers representing them imo.

jpalmito likes this.
  6. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    As long the car is competitive the team mate name is no longer important if you have Charles leading the fight.

7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Agree, if Charles has the car he will deliver, the kid is njust that good. The only other driver i can see on his level is Max.

8. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Looks like more apostasy..

9. Natkingcolebasket69

Not so bad for a 42 year old with a bad neck back then;)

10. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    End results show Hamilton beat him that race. Good racing.

11. Natkingcolebasket69

U are pretty easy to wind up

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Does his opinion count more or less than barrichelo?;)

Bas likes this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I respect his opinion, although he is vastly outnumbered by pro Hamilton drivers. If you make me choose between his and Barechello's opinion, i would say Barrechello because, his statement is more recent, a broader scope of Ham's career, and he's been Micheals team mate for longer. But hey Irvin opinion has value too. Both are great.

14. Natkingcolebasket69

Vastly... u quoted barrichelo, Berger, who else already?
    I enjoy messing with u, this is fun

15. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Wait i found an updated opinion from Irvine, he says Hamilton is a better racer than Schumacher and Senna!
    I enjoy messing with you too! You're right, this is fun!

https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-videos/eddie-irvines-view-on-todays-formula-1/

16. Natkingcolebasket69

17. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Is it me or has anybody not brought their A game? Debating you guys has been super easy today

18. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Suddenly he's drunk, wow!

19. Natkingcolebasket69

20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
  21. Natkingcolebasket69

That’s what I’m saying the last link I shared he says the opposite;)

22. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Eddie was very close to be world champion against Mika hakkinen in 1999.
    The Mclaren was substantially better than the Ferrari this year.
    Michael should have been WDC this year if he didn't crash heavily in silverstone.

I have some respect for Eddie even if he often said a lot a stupidity when interviewed.

furoni likes this.
  23. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    That's a classic, Michael toying with Crapilton who was driving a faster car, boy that was fun, and still funnier after the race when elton started crying about Michaels driving, lololo
    reminded me of Stroller vs Ricci, hahahah

Bas likes this.
  24. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    i never understood why he would spend his time whining when there was an opposition ?
    Can you imagine if that happens now ?

Bas likes this.