For Sale - GENUINE SCUDERIA LEXAN REAR WINDOW | FerrariChat

For Sale GENUINE SCUDERIA LEXAN REAR WINDOW

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by George in NH, Dec 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. George in NH

George in NH Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2013
    This rear window came with the parts I bought for my project ( https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2007-ferrari-f430-2/ ). It has a small, barely visible scratch, but I decided not to use it anyway. The single strip of blue tape is underneath the scratch, and you can just barely see it. If you look at the double strips of blue tape, the scratch is between them, with the ends being marked by the arrows. While it might not be overly visible in the photos, make no mistake about it, it is more visible in person if you're standing at the correct angle. I was told by 2 glass guys that the scratch could be sanded out...supposedly much like the process to restore a lexan headlight cover. I didn't want to deal with it at the time, so I searched for, and found, a replacement. I did my best to take photos that would highlight the scratch, and these are the best photos.

While the lexan is definitely rigid, I'm not sure how well it would work without the carbon fiber cross supports that are on a Scuderia window frame.

Sooo much lighter than the glass window on a standard F430.

$1500 or best offer

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    How about $1200 or best offer?

3. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    How about $1000 or best offer?

4. jg360

jg360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Gurrieri
  5. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
    Ricambi shows different part numbers, so I would guess that they're not interchangeable. If anybody know differently, please let us know!

6. jg360

jg360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Gurrieri
  7. George in NH

Oct 11, 2013
  8. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3