Ford Bronco | FerrariChat

Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Carnut, Aug 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    So as some of you may know I bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee around 3 years ago and turned it into my dogs transport vehicle. I don't really keep up with SUV (they are boring and have only one purpose for me and my RR supercharged autobiography does exactly what I need it to) comings and goings but I got a message asking me if I want one. So I took a look, it is not bad at all, from what I can see I'd say nice job Ford. Looks like my girls might be getting a new transport vehicle. I like the fact you can hose the inside down.

VAF84 and Davesvt2000 like this.
  2. MotorMouth

MotorMouth Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    MA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #2 MotorMouth, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Seriously? I need the hose down feature for my super duty. You can’t actually spray the dashboard or console right? I think they might be playing with fire advertising hose-able interiors. I do like the look of it though.

VAF84 likes this.
  3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

My Super Duty has the vinyl? floors. I could technically do it, but yep, wouldn't chance the dash and all that. Yes, the Bronco came out exceptionally well at first glance. More importantly, it should also have some power to make it reasonably quick compared to some of the competition. I've got my eye on it.