Great Experience with Scuderia Audio | FerrariChat

Great Experience with Scuderia Audio

Discussion in '360/430' started by MiamiScudLover, Aug 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MiamiScudLover

Jan 21, 2020
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Just thought i would pass this along. I recently upgraded my scud's stereo with components from Mike at Scuderia Audio. I can't say enough great things about the fit and finish of his products as well as Mike's willingness to answer the phone at any time to help with the installation. I added the front Morel mid and high speakers that basically go where the bare metal is in the lower floor panels of most scuds (Some cars have the finished alcantara covers there which these replace). The moldings that Mike made fit perfectly. We then added an 8 inch JL audio sub box that replaces the factory box that came with the two 5 inch woofer cutouts. This is all powered by a 500 watt JL audio amp that Mike builds a perfectly matching alcantara holster for (mine with yellow stitching like the sub box to match the interior). I personally had mine professionally installed and tuned by a stereo shop down here but I am sure someone handy can do it themselves quite easily. The difference in sound is amazing. The nice thing is it is all plug and play so if you ever sell the car and the next purist buyer wants to put the original components back in, it will not be a problem at all. If you are looking for an easy way to upgrade your audio in your ferrari, look no further than Scuderia Audio!

SRLC716 likes this.
  2. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Great write up. I’m also in the process of buying a complete setup for my 360 spider and Mike has been one of (if not) the most proactive vendors I’ve ever worked with.

It’s so refreshing to work with a vendor that is as passionate about their product and craft as I am about my car.

I’ll also post the finished product when it’s in but so far I can’t say enough positive about Scuderia Audio!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

MiamiScudLover likes this.
  3. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Mike is absolutely a dream to work with! Have him installed on my own 360 Modena, and also directed a friend with a 458 to him too. Nothing but amazing things to say about Mike!

4. andycav

andycav Karting

Mar 27, 2015
    New York
    I'm in agreement with these comments as well as my new sub and amp rock! I posted in another thread about Scuderia Audio's incredible quality. Great product and the sound is awesome!

Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk

5. MikeL66

MikeL66 Rookie

Apr 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Michael Loreth
    I just picked up my F360 from my stereo installer yesterday and he installed a complete system from Mike at Scuderia Audio. He installed the the 9" (standard) 360 spider subwoofer setup, the amp/cradle combo, the Focal 165 FX midrange and tweeter set, and the tweeter pods. The head unit was a Sony RSX-GS9 (an awesome unit fit for a Ferrari). The sound is amazing! I couldn't be happier. It also looks amazing. The cradle and subwoofer box was covered in matching Ferrari leather (see pictures). Mike was so amazing to deal with. He was so helpful and responsive. There was an issue with the subwoofer box being damaged during shipping and he got it releatherd and back to me in a few days. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Scuderia Audio. Mike is the best!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Same great experience here w Mike at Scuderia audio.

Very unique pkg of knowledge enthusiasm and delivery.

you will find no-better.

7. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    He's a good dude. Helped me out lots even though I didn't buy anything from him.

8. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Mike would love to see a pic of the head unit in the car when you have a minute.

9. MikeL66

MikeL66 Rookie

Apr 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Michael Loreth
    MiamiScudLover and Performify like this.
  10. MiamiScudLover

Jan 21, 2020
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I figured I would post a couple of photos of the morel mid/highs (Mike custom makes the panels they fit in and the workmanship is perfect). The other photos are of the 8"JL Audio box. This box fits perfectly under the little shelf/storage space where the OEM piece originally was. The difference in sound blew me away. Even though I love to hear the motor in this car sing, its nice to know you can listen to music that sounds great when you want to. Again, nothing but super high quality workmanship with every component Mike sold me.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Todd Laing, Performify and Eric C like this.