For Sale - 2008 F430 Spider For Sale | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2008 F430 Spider For Sale

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Vlad Yatsenko, Jul 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OrmondStar

OrmondStar Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2019
    Lake Mary, FL
    Full Name:
    Richard
    This sounds a little presumptuous given that you probably don’t have all the facts pertinent to this particular situation.

FloridaToAtlanta likes this.
  2. F430 Power

F430 Power Rookie
    BANNED

May 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    Demo Nelson
    I’m glad you can spell check buddy, very proud of you. If I wasn’t busy I’d buy you a Starbucks coffee.

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Enough with the snide comebacks.

You've made a claim that maligns a person's reputation. Suggest you present facts to support your claim or apologize.

ScottS, P Zero, Texas Forever and 2 others like this.
  4. Hawaii Brit

Hawaii Brit Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2018
    Vancouver, WA
    You’ve used your 3 only posts to insult a guy that was contributing in a hugely valuable manner. I greatly appreciate The previous owners input and applaud his sense of community. I’ll refrain from hurling insidious innuendoes or insults at you as I’ve no wish to occupy such a negative space.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Hawaii Brit

Hawaii Brit Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2018
    Vancouver, WA
    Vlad was very gracious in chatting with me on the phone and even proactively doing a FaceTime call to view the F430. Whilst it’s not going to work out for me, Vlad seemed forthright and a nice guy.

gsworld2014, NuorderSG and GatorFL like this.
  6. Hawaii Brit

Hawaii Brit Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2018
    Vancouver, WA
    Thanks again for your help. Sorry such negativity has need directed at you by one such an Individual.

FloridaToAtlanta and GatorFL like this.
  7. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

The $35K estimate is reasonable. Damage from minor collisions can be difficult to determine at first glance or via pics. One of my cars is a lifted XJ Jeep with a robust trailer hitch. Some guy in a Honda rear ended me and there was no visible damage. A week later I get a CEL with a catalytic converter code. It turns out when the Honda hit me, part of the front end slid under my car and hit the exhaust system enough to damage the catalytic converter and exhaust manifolds. Damage was abt $2.5K to repair all the way from exhaust manifold to tail pipes with new OEM parts at dealer. This is for a 20 yr old Jeep!

Back to the 430: If that impact was to the exhaust system (as stated) that exhaust system all the way to the headers could be compromised. The 430 exhaust sytem is known to be very rigid and prone to cracking as a result. There are even after market hangers to allow play and reduce the manifold cracking problems that afflict these cars. I would certainly recommend a smoke test.

Seems like a nice car that could be brought to 100% with DIY and minor body touch up + minimal help from a shop with an SD3 machine.

8. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Well i don't see support or an apology posted. You can say something negative if you provide evidence it's true or at least plausible, but if all you do is leave stink bombs and then walk away, you're a troll and not wanted here.

Permanent ban.

9. Pedrota

Pedrota Rookie

Feb 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Badr tassi
    I support 100% your decision . This is a chat populated by gentleman and should stay that way . Thank you

10. n.jadeboutique1

Mar 29, 2020
    Glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk