Looking to either lease or buy 488 within next year | FerrariChat

Looking to either lease or buy 488 within next year

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jennifer488, Aug 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jennifer488

jennifer488 Rookie

Aug 8, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello,

My name is Jennifer and I live in southern California. For fun, I rented a 488 GTB a few months ago and fell in love with it. I've also tested out the California, but the 488 is my favorite of the two. I am looking to buy or lease one within the next year, and have many questions that I am hopeful this community can help me to answer so I can make the best decisions when I go to the Ferarri dealer.

Thank you in advance for any advice, feedback and thoughts you might have for me on the Ferarri 488.

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Once you decide (do it), there are a ton of F car activities here. You'll love it. Hope to see you at some of them.

3. Miguel Osio

Miguel Osio Rookie

May 24, 2020
    Sagaponack NY
    Full Name:
    Miguel G. Osio, CFA
    I just bought a 2018 488 Spider and put 1000 miles in a month. The most amazing car I have ever driven. Cannot stop looking at it! Go for it

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Jamie H

Jamie H Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 28, 2009
    Puslinch,ON
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    An amazing vehicle and a wealth of knowledge available for asking. Good luck on your search

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Miguel Osio

Miguel Osio Rookie

May 24, 2020
    Sagaponack NY
    Full Name:
    Miguel G. Osio, CFA
    Just got my 488 Spider 2018. Amazing experience. Lots of power and fun to drive every day. Also love the Portofino. Be happy to chat and answer questions. I am in NYC and Hamptons.