Hit 35,000 KM on my 400i This Morning... | FerrariChat

Hit 35,000 KM on my 400i This Morning...

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Jasonberkeley, Jul 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    I've put about 3,000 miles on it since I bought it about three years ago. With a few more months before winter hits, i'm sure i'll put another 300 or 400 miles on it. So a little over 1,000 miles a year.

Curious how many miles a year you guys drive your 365/400/412?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

tomc and Il Tifoso like this.
  2. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    I try to drive mine every day but the distances I commute are short so I hope to put in 7,000 per year.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Jasonberkeley likes this.
  3. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Wow- that's a bunch! One of the advantages of living in sunny southern California I guess!

4. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    I bought my car in 2006 with 37,500 miles. It now has 82,000+ miles. That averages about 3200 miles per year. In my first 3 years I was doing 4-6000 miles with a lot of miles from my NJ home to the Finger Lakes; I now live in the Finger lakes so miles have dropped. Most of my miles are done on 3-4 day weekends for FCA and other club events. I won a couple of prizes at FCA events for the person who drove their car the longest distance to get to the event. Last year I did a 1000 mile rally in New England with another 400+ miles to/from the event. In early days electrical issues put me on the side of the road, but with a voltmeter, spare fuses and a jumper wire I always completed the weekend trip as planned. Over years I have resolved most of the electrical issues and reliability is much better than when purchased. The April 2012 Forza magazine has an article about me and my car and distances traveled. The car is a CRUISER, so go cruising! Good luck!
    Ken

Il Tifoso, Jasonberkeley and bjwhite like this.
  5. Temerian

Temerian Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2014
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Rick Temerian
    Hey Ken, could you post a link to the Forza article. I'd love to read it and happy motoring! One of these days I'll drive up to the Finger Lakes and look you up.
    Rick

Jasonberkeley likes this.
  6. SouthJersey400i

Mar 14, 2007
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Rick
    I tired to post the article on this forum before but it is not legible; I have a black and white scan which is pretty good plus a color scan of article and the cover of Forza. PN your email and I will send both along. Post here that you sent PN; I never seem to get PN notices.
    Ken

7. SouthJersey400i

Mar 14, 2007
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Rick
    I got clever and sent them to your work email.
    Ken

8. Temerian

Temerian Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2014
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Rick Temerian
    Got it, Thanks! A really interesting article with yours.
    Rick

9. SouthJersey400i

Mar 14, 2007
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Rick
    That was 8 years ago and I have done a lot of work on car and a lot of trips since.
    Ken