Denver - Weekend Drive | FerrariChat

Denver - Weekend Drive

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by OSUferrari, Jul 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OSUferrari

OSUferrari Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Anyone in Denver. I normally go drive in the foothills on weekend mornings. Anyone interested in trying to get some group drives together?

2. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I would be in! I know another guy with a 355 and a 458 who would probably be in too.

3. OSUferrari

Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Great. I will be out tomorrow am - probably Heading to Morrison then to evergreen. Let me know if you are out tomorrow. Otherwise I will throw out some options for coming weeks.

4. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    I got my 348 back yesterday. I'm in Conifer so anything in the mountains is good for me. There is a car show every Saturday in Evergreen at Olde's Garage, 9 to noon.

sgtpeper likes this.
  5. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    There was an FCA drive yesterday through the foothills with a fairly big turnout of cars. If you're not in the FCA, I would suggest that you join and you can do lots of these drives, especially when COVID-19 ends.

6. OSUferrari

Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks. I will do that. Sorry I missed it. Guess I need to give up on the dealership giving me info - growing more and more disappointed with them by the day. Hopefully the club is better

7. GasAdams

GasAdams Rookie

Jun 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gas Adams
    I'm new to the club and its a great group of people. The drive last weekend was great and it sounds like more are coming soon.

8. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Car show in Evergreen yesterday at Olde's Garage. Overcast skies did not keep folks away. It was a good turnout and I took my 348 but I was the only Ferrari there. Where's my peeps?!

9. OSUferrari

Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Sorry. Was booked yesterday and out of town next weekend. How about we meet there Aug 8th?

10. OSUferrari

Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    #10 OSUferrari, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2020
  11. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Please don't post club events here in a public forum. Club events are private and for FCA members only. They are not open to non-members for several reasons, not the least being the club's liability. The last thing that the club wants or needs is for the routes and times to be public information as that opens up several potential cans of worms.

Chuck is a club member so that's one thing but posting the events where anyone can see and potentially jump in can be a hazard to club members.

Thank you for your understanding.

JSinNOLA and jag-oo-r like this.
  12. Stams

Stams Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2020
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Hello my Denver friend!

Having a 458 delivered in the next couple weeks and hope to meet up with some local owners for drives. Will look into FCA as well. Let me know if you would like to meet sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

sgtpeper likes this.
  13. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    I drive both cars every weekend as long as there is no ice or snow on the ground. I pick a good breakfast place and make my way. Let me know....

Jacob Potts likes this.
  14. clonmeliw

clonmeliw Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Jeff Fischer
    We'll be in Colorado Springs next week for the Broadmoor Event - any "musts" for us during our free time?