Anyone getting good deals on preowned Ferraris these days? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone getting good deals on preowned Ferraris these days?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 96redLT4, Jun 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Miguel Osio

Miguel Osio Rookie

May 24, 2020
    Sagaponack NY
    Full Name:
    Miguel G. Osio, CFA
  2. Miguel Osio

Miguel Osio Rookie

May 24, 2020
    Sagaponack NY
    Full Name:
    Miguel G. Osio, CFA
    The top 0.5 pct are bored and will continue to buy super cars and changing them. I dont believe that great brands lime Ferrari will decline much in price. If inflation comes so does the price of new Ferraris

020147 likes this.
  3. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    From what I'm seeing, people are not throwing in the towel yet.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Agreed, market seems strong enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. G50carerra

G50carerra Rookie

Mar 15, 2015
    Melbourne FL

Beautiful car. The blue grows on you, and is very unique. What source did you use to locate this specimen?

6. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    Thanks, they finally finished CPO'ing the car on Friday so hopefully I will have it end of this week. I was originally against a blue interior but the more I see them the more I like it, and I think it goes great with the bianco italia exterior compared to some other colors I've seen them in. They also tend to look darker in person than in direct sunlight/in pics with a flash on. I found it on cars.com, it was at Ferrari of San Antonio. It's still listed on there even though it has been sold for 3 weeks.

G50carerra and paulchua like this.
  7. sisiay

sisiay Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2019
    Encinitas, CA
    Yeah, I bought a '17 Lusso in Feb and was kicking myself through March/April thinking prices would be dropping while I was just watching mine not get driven through the lockdown, but have been paying reasonably close attention and haven't seen any evidence of lower prices, though there may be some private deals getting made that I'm not aware of.

8. rttj777

rttj777 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 3, 2014
    Georgia
    The Blue carbon fiber is gorgeous. I saw almost that same blue interior on a Grigio titanio F12. It's stunning! You chose well IMHO.

9. 020147

020147 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2006
    Midwest
    Agreed.

10. the_dan

the_dan Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Agree, I’m a long way off 488 Pista territory but I probably wouldn’t even have my 360 if it weren’t for being bored off my a$$ at home and just having a YOLO moment with money I wasn’t comfortable putting into the markets.

11. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Just a matter of when ....

Sent from my 16M

12. SCJ264

SCJ264 Rookie

Jul 4, 2019
    East Coast USA
    Full Name:
    Stephen Jehle
    I couldn't agree more! These are Ferrari's and one of the many reasons we love them, they hold their value!!! :)

13. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I looked up the 360 Spider on Hagerty recently, just to get an idea of what I needed to insure mine for. This chart is interesting. Top bar is concours, next is excellent, next is good, next is fair.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thecadster and energy88 like this.
  14. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    #39 dgoldenz94, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2020
    The colored CF was something I really wanted but had not seen any other FF's for sale that had it . I've seen a few youtube videos with cars that had the white or red CF but this was the first blue one I've seen.

Yeah the pictures the sales guy sent me were pretty terrible since they all had a flash used and it really distorts how the color looks. I could honestly deal with just about any interior color combo, they all look pretty great. I think the color combo/overall build is pretty unique on this one. Mostly see the standard black + tan/black or, silver + tan/black type combos. White + black trim/wheels is my favorite color combo so it worked out perfectly.