Car Ramps for a 360? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Car Ramps for a 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by colandreo, May 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jpk

jpk Formula Junior

Thanks for the link, I will look into getting those Bridjit curb ramps. I have to keep the spare tire out of the boot of my Ferrari, any weight on the front and it bottoms out pulling into my driveway. Maybe I would want to have them painted gray or something so neighbors don't complain?

2. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I never had any complaints. In fact people always ask me where I got mine so they too can order a set. They all love it. Works great for my 360 and my wife's BMW.

On my wife's BMW since it's not that low she can drive right in to the garage without slowing down.

My 360 I still need to go slowly so it won't scrape. Without it it would bottom out all the time.

Dan

3. colandreo

colandreo Karting

Oct 14, 2013
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Brian Colandreo
    I just received these and they work great. I bought them off of Amazon and used their free shipping...and got them in two days from PA. Great product...great price...great recommendation. Thanks everyone. --Brian

4. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I’d like to order these for my condo— I anticipate flack— wonder if I can drag them back in after using them for a couple weeks at vacation condo?

5. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    So the 360 can handle a 10.8 degree incline head-on without any rubbing? Looks like the Rhino is 10.8 degree slope.

6. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    That would be at the limit but I suspect it can not. OK, maybe without skid plates and just creeping onto them. You could use them with just a little bit of help to get started. Once you are on the slope you would easily go onto the ramps. SO, use a board to get a little start and it should work.

7. MKTViper

MKTViper Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2018
    Swan Point MD
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I've got a set of quickjack 5000 scissors lift and love it. Takes a little time to line everything up, but makes it very easy to go up and down (required when removing rear undertray). I made some blocks to extend the height and I get a full 24" under the car. I can get the quickjacks with hockey pucks under my 430 no problem. I lift it up to get 90% of the tray loose, then lower to blocks under the wheels (per the workshop manual). I then add blocks to my quickjacks; raise it up again and I have ample room to work underneath.

Gotta say though, those jackpoint stands look pretty good. Looks like you'd be in about $800-1000 by the time you're done (set of 4 with pads, not including jack). My quickjack was around $1300.

8. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    heck yeah!