For Sale - 2005 Ferrari 575 Superamerica | FerrariChat

For Sale 2005 Ferrari 575 Superamerica

Discussion in 'Cars' started by AMG USA, Jul 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AMG USA

AMG USA Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Jan 4, 2017
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Atlantis Motor Group
    2005 575 Superamerica, 13,000 miles. $269,000.

One of just 559 built, this fine example has covered less than 14,000 miles from new. Furthermore, the top-of-the-line Superamerica is finished in a rarely seen Blue Mirabeau over beige and blue leather. A number of desirable options were included upon purchase of the Gran Tourer: the carbon interior package with racing seats, special leather features and stitching, a HiFi stereo with CD changer, and the GTC package. This includes modular rims, ceramic brakes, Tubi Exhaust, and a further performance tuned suspension. The enormous power from the 515hp 48-valve V12 is sent through Ferrari's innovative F1 paddle shift gearbox developed from their dominant Formula 1 racing cars.

Delivered new to a Ferrari cognoscenti in Southern California, the vehicle was sparingly used for two years, before trading hands to its second owner in 2007. A serviced and maintained example, it is reported that this Superamerica has had its last timing belt service in October 2014 at 11,324 miles, last annual service in March 2016 at 11,931 miles, and its most recent oil change a few months ago at 12,715 miles. Most importantly, this Ferrari has been Classiche approved and was awarded the coveted Platinum Award at the 2018 Cavallino Classic Concours d’Elegance. Many of the peripherals will accompany the car upon purchase (e.g. the service and warranty records, books, tools, and window sticker).

Beautifully kept and well-maintained, this Superamerica looks incredibly fresh and resides in the type of condition one would expect for such a pampered example. These rare cars have become increasingly desirable in recent years, as is witnessed with the consistent interest in the rare open versions of Ferraris GT models. Here you can enjoy open top motoring in a true V12 front-engine Ferrari Grand Turismo.

This car was previously sold at Bonhams auction and major parts of this description are borrowed from them.

For more info call, PM, or email 561-760-9000. [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

carguyjohn350, tomc, dustman and 2 others like this.
  2. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    I love Blu Mirabeau. Pictures don't even come close to showing how special it is.

3. bupilot

bupilot Karting

May 3, 2016
    China Spring, TX
    Full Name:
    J Anderson
    Not only beautiful but whoever buys it needs to change their garage flooring over to whatever floor this one is sitting on. They were made for each other!!!

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    You sure that is a Tubi exhaust and not the double walled tailpipe HGTC exhaust? Hard to see in the photos, but this what an HGTC exhaust looks like.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    You guys have been getting some great cars lately I will definitely stop by the next time I am in Florida ..I am usually in the area once a month but with all this... not so much..

6. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Hello. Do you have the original seats that came with the car, assuming they were tan to match the rest of the interior.

Ridgeback likes this.
  7. P_RSR

P_RSR Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    New York
    Full Name:
    Michael
    The dash and wheel match the seats so I imagine these are the original seats.

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  8. AMG USA

AMG USA Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Jan 4, 2017
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Atlantis Motor Group
    Correct. They are the original seats.

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  9. P_RSR

P_RSR Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    New York
    Full Name:
    Michael
    It’s a beautiful spec! GLWS

10. Doramon0720

Doramon0720 Karting

Jan 17, 2015
    Rancho Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Steven
    What a gorgeous car... I can't take my eyes off it... Whomever buys this car sure will really have fun with her!!!

11. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Does it still have the original roof or was it replaced?

12. AMG USA

AMG USA Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Jan 4, 2017
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Atlantis Motor Group
    Still has the original which shows no degradation and is in good working order.

13. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Interesting.I've never seen a 550/575 where the interior was all tan (panels, console, carpet) and the seats were a different color like this. Do you have the original window sticker or a reprint from a Ferrari dealer?

14. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    Beautiful.

Were there any these models produced with manual transmission ?

15. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Yes, I saw a gated one just last week.

16. MMC415

MMC415 Rookie

Nov 28, 2015
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Marc
    This car is offered for lease on eBay with the following note:

"Rarest interior EVER Dark Seats and beige interior! Said to be a mistake at the factory BUT this is the rare of the rare and a collectors dream car."