F8 - Order Status | Page 36 | FerrariChat

F8 Order Status

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Dicecal, Nov 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lamborarri

lamborarri Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    Thank you! I'm told this code is not in the US configuration at the moment. Let me double check. It looks really cool!

xBox likes this.
  2. richard.watkins@comcast.n

Jun 4, 2014
    Palm Springs CA
    Full Name:
    Rick Watkins
    I just chatted with Steve yesterday. My car is 10R. He said he will get me the last 6 digits of the S/N. From what I see with other people's codes and timing, I think the car will be in Portland November/December, assuming Ferrari is back up to normal production rates. I am guessing Italy will take August off as I think that Holiday time is baked into law.
    Where are you on buying the F8? Will you also keep the 360 or sell?
    Best,
    Rick

3. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I'm keeping my 458 spider and am buying the F8 in the UK I am expecting the car in September/ October but the car is not in build yet, what are the timescales to build an F8 so from the start of production to when it I finished?

4. richard.watkins@comcast.n

Jun 4, 2014
    Palm Springs CA
    Full Name:
    Rick Watkins
    Hi, sorry. I thought I was chatting with a Portland, OR friend. As for timing it is still up in the air.
    Best,
    Rick

5. richard.watkins@comcast.n

Jun 4, 2014
    Palm Springs CA
    Full Name:
    Rick Watkins
    Hi Naoma,

My build is now 10R. I am hoping the car arrives in November/December. I don't think they will extend the F8. Too many other products in the pipeline. What is the timing for you to get one? Are you going to sell or keep the 360?

Best,
    Rick

6. J&NParr

J&NParr Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    John and Naoma Parr
    Havnt given deposit yet.we are watching the market and all the mess going on. Will decide by end of Oct/Nov when we see what things look like. Want to keep 360 but Don’t really have the room so not sure.

7. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
  8. ACK

ACK Rookie

Aug 7, 2018
    Prague
    Full Name:
    Anco

kenguru likes this.
  9. richard.watkins@comcast.n

Jun 4, 2014
    Palm Springs CA
    Full Name:
    Rick Watkins
    Hi Janet,

I have decided that the market is de-coupled from main street and the daily politics. There is so little correlation. I miss the 360. That car had such great interaction with the road. I don't miss the 3 year timing belt changes though. I learned from Steve that my car is now in Stage 20. It will be actually a July build, 16 years younger than my 360. Arrival Sep/Oct time frame.

10. Awitty

Awitty Rookie

Apr 26, 2010
    epah, xBox, MANDALAY and 11 others like this.
  11. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Well done! What color is this?

12. Awitty

Awitty Rookie

Apr 26, 2010
    Green jewel

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

13. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    70th anniversary edition color??

Awitty likes this.
  14. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp

15. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp

16. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    I also ordered my f8 from Atlanta dealership last October, I have been told not to expect delivery tell next Spring. Sandy

17. Jwootson

Jwootson Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    justin wootson
    I'm not sure why this seems to be an issue with this dealership. Some people on this forum ordered in Jan. and already have vin numbers and expected delivery of august. Also saw where a guy placed his order in May and is expecting a 1st Quarter of 2021 delivery. Don't know why I'm 7 months in and have no kind of movement whatsoever. Doesn't seem to match what's going on with all of the other dealerships in the states. General order to delivery times I've seen given on this forum have been 8 to 9 months. Seems you and I have horrible luck or just chose the wrong dealership to deal with. Honestly I feel like you should have your car already or should be close to taking delivery if the timeline is correct from everyone else's experience with ordering an F8. It's been frustrating to say the least but what can you do? Complaining won't make production happen any faster. Just trying to ride the wave until I've had enough and try to get my deposit back and go elsewhere.

18. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    This is my fourth Ferrari, I have learned to live with it I guess. I don't know if you have dealt with the Atlanta dealership before. I have found them to be top notch. Just look at it as your Christmas present!! Lol Sandy

19. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I placed my deposit over a year ago (June 19) my order was accepted in Sept 19. My car was status 40 before the china virus shutdown, up until a week ago..still status 40. No idea whats going on, obviously some cars get pushed to the side. Was told by dealer that some orders placed after mine have already been delivered. Talk about frustrating!

20. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    Deposit Jan. Car shipped June 19

21. Jwootson

Jwootson Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    justin wootson
    This is my first Ferrari. So I'm definitely new to this. Anticipation is killing me for sure. My sales guy (Josh) has been awesome but he's the only person I've dealt with there so far. Had some questions for the service manager while I was there about lowering the car when it arrived and he was more than helpful as well. I have nothing bad to say about the dealership. I think their hands are just tied with the allocations with ferrari and they're the only point of contact so they catch the negative results from that. That's my best guess at least.

22. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Oh wow. Not my style but beautiful.

23. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Just went 10 Red! What's the average time from 10 RED to delivery?

24. richard.watkins@comcast.n

Jun 4, 2014
    Palm Springs CA
    Full Name:
    Rick Watkins
    That really is gorgeous! What is the color?

25. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    That green is fire. Never seen that color before, congrats.

Awitty likes this.