Sold - 2011 Porsche GT3RS White/Black **PCCB, BUCKET SEATS, DZL CUSTOMIZATION** | FerrariChat

Sold 2011 Porsche GT3RS White/Black **PCCB, BUCKET SEATS, DZL CUSTOMIZATION**

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Ards25, Jun 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ards25

Ards25 Rookie

Apr 22, 2013
    ASKING PRICE: $195k OBO
    Current mileage: 15,950

For sale is my pride and joy, my 2011 Porsche GT3RS heavily loaded with options ($172k sticker) including the rare DZL Customization package giving it the gorgeous white with black wheel/decal look! Car has bucket seats, PCCBs, loads of alcantara, and some tasteful mods (original parts also available for anyone so inclined to convert car back to stock). I bought the vehicle in 2013 and have meticulously cared for and maintained it. No expense was spared to keep it in top shape. It has been serviced regularly, always kept in a garage, never smoked in and no pets.

List of mods include:
    - GMG sport exhaust (original exhaust included)
    - GMG roll bar
    - Kenwood head unit with backup camera (original Porsche head unit included)
    - Taller wing arms for more aggressive look and better visibility from rear window (original wing arms included)
    - Rennline floor mats and pedals (original Porsche mats included; I do not have the original pedals however)
    - Clear bra on entire front end and select areas along rest of car (side skirts, rear quarter panel, front of wing, etc.)

I also replaced the rear shocks and put 4 new Michellin Cup 2 Tires less than 400 miles ago.

The car underwent a PPI at GMG racing a few days ago and I can provide the report to anyone interested. In their words, the car is pristine and mechanically flawless. They did a DME as well, and confirmed that it only has 6 ignitions in range 1 and 0 ignitions in every other range. I can also provide the contact information for the service advisor who was responsible for the PPI if you would like to discuss the inspection in greater detail with him.

This car gets head turns and thumbs up everywhere I go. It is pure adrenaline every time I drive it and the sound can not be put into words. It is amazing to drive and I catch myself looking back at it every time I park it somewhere and walk away.

It is the last generation of the GT3RS that came in a manual transmission and the last generation RS with a Mezger engine. I genuinely believe that these cars are currently undervalued and will command a hefty premium in the future. They encapsulate the essence of Porsche.

However, life happens and having kids has not given me as much time to drive it as I would like, so, for the right price, it may be time to have it go to a new owner who can appreciate and enjoy it as much as I have.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions anyone might have. Thank you.

- Arden

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Awesome pictures! GLWS

3. Ards25

Ards25 Rookie

Apr 22, 2013
    Thanks!

4. zareh21

zareh21 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    This car is amazing. Ive seen it a few times around Los Angeles. Is it still available?

5. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    Amazing. GLWS. I had a .1 GT3 -- miss it all the time.

6. Ards25

Ards25 Rookie

Apr 22, 2013
    Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. Yes it is still available.

Thank you! Ya these cars are really something. Pure driving bliss. The noise, the feel, the look. Everything. I'm already missing it even though I haven't sold it yet. But I think it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

7. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    looks so good white with black. true classic.
    would love to see a performance comparison with a new gt4. cannot guess which would be faster.
    glws

8. Ards25

Ards25 Rookie

Apr 22, 2013
    Agreed. I think the white/black is a timeless color and really makes the checkered sticker pattern look good. I've been hearing good things about the gt4, I'd be curious as well to see how the two stick GT cars stack up on the track.

9. Ards25

Ards25 Rookie

Apr 22, 2013