Warning Triangle | FerrariChat

Warning Triangle

Discussion in '308/328' started by isuk, Jun 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    I am after a little help. I have been having a clear out and found two warning triangles that were sold to
    me as being correct for the 246 but which are of a newer vintage. I believe they are from the 308 QV Euro models and possibly the Testarossa. Can anyone confirm this for me?

There are no markings on the plastic case and the only markings on the triangle are APP.LL.PP N 6325 on each of the red reflector panels. The three panels clip together when remove from the storage box. Both triangles appear to be NOS in good condition.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Standard "Costaplastik" warning triangles of the 1980's for 308 QVs, 328s, "Mondials" QVs and 3,2, and Testarossas.
    U.S cars do not have these in the jack roll, where it was stowed for "euro" cars.
    Should sell for about 80 G.B.P.

Rgds

3. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    Many thanks for your help.