For Sale - 2011 Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera - 6-Speed Manual - 6,400 miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2011 Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera - 6-Speed Manual - 6,400 miles

Discussion in 'Cars' started by SupercarGuru, Mar 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
    6-Speed Manual
    6,400 miles
    1 of 6 Superleggera LP570-4 produced with a Manual Transmission for North America
    Verde Ithaca

Yes! Very rare Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera with a 6-Speed Manual. Delivered new in stunning Verde Ithaca over Black Alcantara, with very rare factory options including Carbon Race Seats, Carbon Small Wing Option and Green Stitching. All serviced with 6,400 documented miles. No paintwork, completely stock, collector grade Lamborghini example.

Asking $229,000. Contact us for more information and details.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

nicholasn, docapl, Thecadster and 4 others like this.
  2. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Beautiful example of the “best of the last” in it’s category. Glws

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    gorgeous. a real unicorn too....

4. JustAnotherCarPerson

Nov 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Butt head
    Gorgeous vehicle, I wonder if Lamborghini will ever make another stick car?

5. FerrariCFC

FerrariCFC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2015
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Connor
  6. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    rare for sure

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Really nice!

I would take it to the beach too....LOL!

8. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    What’s the Covid-19 pricing ?
    Beautiful and rare car, but the World has changed !
    What’s the new price ?

9. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Yes, the world has changed but we are still selling rare, incredible cars. We sold our Miura SV, a 512BBi, our Diablo 6.0 SE, 550 Maranello all within the last 16-17 days. The volatility of equity markets, the amount of spare time during quarantine, I am sure its a mixture of things. If you have a fair offer, we are always willing to work on our pricing to build relationships with clients, but don't expect any fire sales on our specific inventory.

In addition, our business is very different from most, it is a labor of love, a passion protect. We buy cars we love, very high quality, low mileage examples. These are the cars I believe, and many collectors believe will continue to do well.

I do believe things will get worse, before they get better. We don't know if this will pass next week, next month or in 3 months, but we are still selling and buying good quality cars at fair prices. Passion conquers all, and no collector should be buying their dream car based on the value next week or next month.

The results of good cars on BringaTrailer and RM Sotheby's Palm Beach online sale, further validate my belief.

10. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I agree with all of this. Watching the market and recent sales, the collector car market is as strong or stronger than it has ever been.

11. psych0hans

psych0hans Karting

Jan 12, 2020
    Bombay, India
    Wise words indeed. I don’t know why people think EVERYTHING will be on a fire sale thanks to COVID. I’m sure some thing will definitely be, but usually it doesn’t affect higher end stuff as much, as people who can afford to buy these can USUALLY afford to keep them as well.

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Gh21631 likes this.
  12. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Truth to bring a trailer buyers are throwing crazy dollars on cars....i’m scratching my head.

Gh21631, nicholasn and Oengus like this.
  13. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Right??

14. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Sold to an F-Chatter! A gentleman collector! Congratulations!!

Gh21631, GuyIncognito and RossoC360 like this.
  15. johnr265

johnr265 Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2010
    Mid-Atlantic
    #15 johnr265, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Thanks John! The car looks great in pictures but in person, it's even better. It just has such a commanding presence. More importantly, it drives amazingly well. People overlook these cars assuming they are not "driver" cars but they couldn't be more wrong. It is so connected and rewarding.The steering is wonderfully analog, the brakes have a long travel which makes modulation a snap, the engine sounds like a well tuned pipe organ, the flywheel is race car light, heel toe is a breeze and so rewarding, and the gated shifter.... oh the shifter....I have just gotten bored with the Ferrari paddle shifters of late. They are utilitarian (ie-fast) but not really all that fun or engaging. Oh, and this thing snaps necks too (from whiplash when you drive by:D). I was out with my friend in his 812 in stunning Rosso Maranello and this guy stopped and asked if he could take pictures for his 10 year, walked right past the 812 and started snapping shots of the Gallardo.

The car runs without a hitch and I really appreciate the lengths you went to to make sure the car was fresh and up to date on all services at the dealer there. I know I was a little "needy" but buying sight unseen is new for me. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed and am extremely happy with the car!

Lastly, a shot or two...
    View attachment 2961001

Attached Files:

Gh21631, NürScud, GHG and 5 others like this.
  16. rlips

rlips Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    I was the friend with the 812, and had the pleasure of driving the frog. All I can say is ...Wow...this is definitely a fantastic drivers car. Great catch John!

R

johnr265 and Oengus like this.
  17. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Thank you for the kind words and we are incredibly glad you enjoy it so much! It was an honor to see her go to a good home! Please keep in touch my friend, the entire transaction was a pleasure.

Best Regards,

John Temerian

johnr265 likes this.