CameraChat | FerrariChat

CameraChat

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by TestShoot, May 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    So, I know there have been other posts about cameras, but I just purged my collection and started buying new gear. It was a cathartic experience I needed to rekindle the passion. I went from a wonderful full frame Pentax K1 to a Fuji X-Pro3 (APS-C) and I'll be adding the Fuji GFX100 (MF) shortly as well. Both are mirrorless and the XP3 is a rangefinder with hybrid and full electronic viewfinder options. It is a gorgeous piece of kit and I am loving it so far. The Hasselblad H6D-100 is tempting, and has a larger sensor, but I am on the fence.

Today we have a huge landscape of gear, micro four thirds (MFT), APS-C, Full Frame, Medium-ish and then Medium (actually 645). So I ask, what is everyone shooting with? What would you like to have that may be more specialty than a daily shooter?

2. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    I’m still shooting on a 5d mark 2! I’ve thought about something new but it seems like the last 3-4 years have been weird for Canon.

TestShoot likes this.
  3. Innovativethinker

Innovativethinker F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2009
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mark Smith
    Video c200 with primes
    Still 5d mk 4, all good glass
    360 matterport & richoh z1

TestShoot likes this.
  4. BGF1LMS

BGF1LMS Karting

Jul 23, 2019
    Simi Valley and Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    Brennan
    I shoot with a Panasonic Lumix G7. Small mirrorless camera that I got for about 600 Dollars. Its very versatile and great for video and photo, however I am looking to upgrade soon. I have my eye on a used Sony A7RII! If anyone on here shoots with one let me know.

TestShoot likes this.