417 Motorsports | FerrariChat

417 Motorsports

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by riverflyer, Jun 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Just wanted to give a shoutout to Matt of 417. He ran a very successful auction on Bat and did a great job.
    He's a pleasure to work with and very helpful. I just live to far from "the flow" of commerce etc and its very nice to have someone closer who knows how to sell a nice car.
    I think we have worked together on 3 or 4 cars now and I recommend him if you are looking for help.

I have a really fine BMW 850i 6 spd coming up soon and I think I will once again work with Matt. I have been waffling a bit because this is such a fine example and its hard to let go but I bought a DBS manual last fall and dont need both, at least thats what I tell myself!
    Matt knows his cars and is a hard worker so you can trust your vehicle will get set up right.

2. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    Nice...v12 and manual eh? sweet!

3. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    several caring owners, all from the same community and who woul help each other with repairs and maintenance.

Runs like a top and is addictive power. I bought it from former owner in BC (inspected but still sight unseen) and had no issues even negotiating Seattle in record high 90's heats heat and stop and go traffic.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Il Tifoso likes this.
  4. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    John, you are a stud, and have some of the best taste in cars I have ever come across. Between the Scud, the Vantage, the 512bbi, the 348 SS, it has been the most fun grouping of cars to help represent. Can’t wait for the many more to come!

To remind anyone else out there, I am Matt and I own 415 Motorsports (slight typo by John ;) ) and I would be happy to help any other Northern California exotic and sports car owners get representation and sell their vehicle when it is time for a switch!