Taken Off Market - 2005 F430 F1 Argento Nurburgring/Bordeaux 25,620 Miles | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2005 F430 F1 Argento Nurburgring/Bordeaux 25,620 Miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by VAF84, Mar 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Aligning price to new eBay price. Price increased to $79,997.00

Testarossa Lover likes this.
  2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Price adjustment to new eBay price. Price increased to $81,997.00.

3. dz22

dz22 Rookie

4. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Still available.

5. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

To the top. Car is still available.

6. PT67

PT67 Rookie

Feb 26, 2013
    Dallas
    Sorry but I am unable to DM as I am new to posting. I am interested can you please DM me.
    Thanks,
    -Mark

VAF84 likes this.
  7. Speedrr

Speedrr Rookie

Sep 4, 2011
    Hey-sent an eBay message with contact info - thanks R in VA

VAF84 likes this.
  8. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Just responded on the email you sent me.

Mark, working to figure out how to direct message via mobile.

9. NoKidsNeedFerrari

Aug 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Keith Fernandes
  10. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Hi Keith, my F430 is still available.

11. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    what a steal... you need to be in low 90s...

12. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Thanks, honestly I'm surprised that it hasn't sold quickly at this price. It is priced aggressively; basically at the top end of the 360 pricing, and it's in great condition. A big reason for my discount is to price in the fact that the color combo limits the number of buyers, but again, sales price should be hard to ignore considering the issues that this car will have addressed for the next owner. Not to mention the fact that you're not buying an auction car at a dealer with zero history.

I'll probably post to eBay again later this year if there are no takers here. Ran into some issues due to COVID shutdowns during my last attempt. However, I'd really like to sell it to a member who is passionate about Ferrari and thinks the F430 is out of reach. Heck of a deal for someone at the current price, and a fraction of what I've spent on it.

ScottS and Robb like this.
  13. S F

S F Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 13, 2016
    Texas
    I’ve mostly been looking at 360s but this is very tempting as I loved the F430 I experienced. If this is still available in a few months I’d like to talk about it as the timing would be much better. I’m also local, which is nice. The only issue is I would need to sell my CTT to make it happen and I’m not sure how long that would take.

VAF84 likes this.
  14. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Sure thing, just let me know! I'll probably be back in September (briefly) before headed to the next place. Timing might work out pretty well.

S F likes this.
  15. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Hello Vito,

So what is the price now, just for clarification?

16. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Hi Mat! Great to hear from you again, price is at $81,997. I'm willing to discuss price, but I'd avoid getting into that discussion without a prospective buyer being ready to purchase (funds ready, PPI in the works). Prior drops were an attempt to try and get a sale in before the lock downs, and priced in the high level of uncertainty at the time.

Good opportunity to mention to other prospective buyers that while the sales price is aggressive and represents a great deal, it's not a fire sale.

17. janster11

janster11 Rookie

Oct 16, 2016
    Chicago
    Hi. I PM’d you. Take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

18. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

PM's received and replied to. I've actually received 3 separate PM's from you, so please let me know if you did not receive my response.

19. janster11

janster11 Rookie

Oct 16, 2016
    Chicago
    Nothing yet. Try initiating a PM to me. Not a fan of this system.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

20. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

PM Sent

21. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Rare color combo. If I didn't already own one, this would have been in my garage already. BTW, I love silver/red. My Testarossa was silver red.

22. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I know, I'm sad to let it go... that's why I often consider keeping it in the back of my mind. Then I remember I've only had a chance to see and drive it about twice this year and realize now is not the time to hold on to it. I'd probably buy it back in the future, or get a 458 with the same color combo. I saw this combo on a 458 in Scottsdale recently, which is ironically where I purchased this one. Almost called the guy to offer a trade.

Do you have any pics of your Testarossa in that color combo? I don't think I've seen it on that model, I bet it looked amazing.

Testarossa Lover likes this.
  23. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

jantzen and VAF84 like this.
  24. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Something about Silver/Red gives that European look. Hands down better looking than resale red.

VAF84 likes this.
  25. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    You might get a better price on a trade, coupled that with the tax savings if you are in Texas.

VAF84 likes this.