Ferrari 456 cars for sale | Page 52 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 456 cars for sale

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by toggie, Oct 10, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Fair enough. Can always claim it matches the binnacle, vents, and switch gear. Back when I was shopping, I looked at this car. It really is in nice shape but the color scheme is very particular. I ended up with my TdF blue, tan interior w/blue scuro wheel, dash, and Daytona inserts. Blue steering wheel.....lol

2. CaptainPicard

CaptainPicard Rookie

Aug 6, 2017
    I agree that a black leather wheel would look just fine, especially since the column is black. This looks like a nice car and I like BRG. It's interesting that this was ordered with custom color by Tommy Hilfiger but looks more like a Ralph Lauren color scheme. You would expect Tommy to order something in red white and blue.

It seems that the 6-speed M inventory is pretty limited right now. The Rosso Barchetta 1999 in New York looks like a very nice example but I just can't seem to get over the fact that I think every Ferrari looks correct in red except the 456. If I had a magic wand I'd whip up blu pozzi M 6-speed. I think the 456 looks best in blue, black and gray.

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Color is purely a matter of taste. Everybody is different or they would all be the same color. Your color preferences and mine are 180 degrees out.

ralfabco likes this.
  4. F11

F11 Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    paulchua likes this.
  5. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Looks great. No clue how someone would buy a new F car over something like this. My 'guess' it is over-priced with the current market conditions. Everyone has to take a bite out of the same sandwich.

I would not mind importing a nice un-modified 1994 / 1995 Japanese RoW 456 GT, if I can find a bargain. True, the cheapest F car is the best example you can find.

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    beautiful car.

7. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    And one of the "unknowns" on the register. New data!!!!!

paulchua likes this.
  8. F11

F11 Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    dgi likes this.
  9. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    F11 likes this.
  10. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Let us see, 25 years old and only 9000 miles. Less than 400 miles per year. Hard to find one like that.

11. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Lol my 03 has 3500 miles i think...

12. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
  13. puckybadger

puckybadger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 12, 2016
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    I'd say.

14. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    So insane!!!!

15. Miner64

Miner64 Rookie

Dec 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Joe Basar
    That would be me, happy to join the group! We’ll see after I get it sorted. Would love to know how many 1997 GTA in the US. Many thanks!

SteveVT likes this.
  16. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Welcome Aboard, Joe. These are really cool cars. And the community here is the most helpful you will find in the broader car community. Lots of knowledge and useful info. The common parts pegged post is worth it's weight in digital gold!!

Mirek likes this.
  17. Miner64

Miner64 Rookie

Dec 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Joe Basar
    Thanks, Eric!

18. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
  19. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    Well done.

20. aidanparte

aidanparte Formula 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Looks very coherent to me. Tommy Hilfiger was the original owner according to the listing.

G. Pepper likes this.
  21. Willie_Paul

Willie_Paul Rookie

Sep 4, 2018
    Pgh, Penna
    Full Name:
    Will
    t

I purchased my 1995 GT 6speed (19k mi ODO at time of purchase, one owner car) from CHMC. I had the "choice" - the Hilfiger car was right next to mine. I was basically deciding between Blu Swaters (very unique color and NOT TdF blu) and the BRG. They were asking $10k more for the Hilfiger car. I made an EXTREMELY aggressive offer and I was there in person to make the offer with the wire ready to go from the bank. It took about 30 mins of back-forth, but we ended up at a price that was more than market (but deservedly so...and still far less than asking), but I can tell you both of these cars were more than exceptional with all the service history and records and the right things done to them by CHMC (motor mounts, new spheres all around, belts, tires, fluids, etc).

Ask for KYLE at CHMC, really great guys and I spent nearly the whole afternoon there perusing a world class collection of cars housed both on and offsite. Another story for another time, but I literally drove off the lot and went on a 8 hour trip back to Pittsburgh with my new purchase. -wp
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Fennicus and Ferrari55whoa like this.