Pakelo Oils | FerrariChat

Pakelo Oils

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by PaulK, May 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know much about Pakelo oils? My dealer is using them now and put in Pakelo Krypton XT 5W-40. It isn't cheap ($19.95/liter). Apparently the Challenge teams are using this now. It does not seem to foam in my 355 but I have only had it out once since the oil change. It's also Italian so we have bonus points there. I wish I could learn more about the oil and see how its stats compare with others like the Penzoil Euro Platnium 5w-40. Anyone have any info on this?

2. Rdwaggie

Rdwaggie Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2018
    Can’t really give you a chemistry comparison but I use Pakelo oil, brake fluid, and coolant. Good stuff and the technical / operations rep at Pakelo is fast and good. They are factory fill for some hyper cars.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Interesting. I wonder what hyper cars use them? When I do my oil change I look forward to the analysis of this oil. I'd love to know the composition of the oil.

4. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    US dealer is Risi Motorsports they have links to a lot more information. Good stuff I use it in our GT3 cars.

PaulK likes this.