For Sale - FERRARI CARBON CERAMIC BRAKE CALIPERS AND ROTORS!!!!! | FerrariChat

For Sale FERRARI CARBON CERAMIC BRAKE CALIPERS AND ROTORS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by porsche20020, May 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porsche20020

porsche20020 Rookie

Apr 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    ALLAN DEBOWSKY
    FOR SELL IS A COMPLETE CARBON CERAMIC BRAKE SET UP OFF OF A 2005 430. THE CALIPERS HAVE 33K MILES ON THEM AT 31K MILES NEW ROTORS AND PADS WERE INSTALLED THEY STILL HAVE PLENTY OF LIFE LEFT ON THEM. THEY WERE REMOVED FROM THE VEHICLE ON 05/03/2020 THEY ARE NOT OFF OF A WRECKED VEHICLE OR A FLOOD DAMAGED FERRARI. REMOVED THEM AND PUT THE BASIC ONES BACK ON WHEN I TRADED IT IN THE FERRARI FOR A 458. PLEASE CALL FOR QUESTIONS 615-913-1896 ASKING $12,000 OR BEST OFFER WILL DRIVE TO DELIVER. THANKS

FRONT AND REAR CALIPERS
    BOTH REAR E- BRAKE CALIPERS
    FRONT AND REAR ROTORS
    FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS
    ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

whitef12lin likes this.
  2. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Will these fit a 360?

3. porsche20020

porsche20020 Rookie

Apr 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    ALLAN DEBOWSKY
    I believe that the 360 and 430 share the same brake calipers. thanks

4. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    Keep in mind the carbon ceramic brake systems used a different master cylinder than the steel versions. You'd need to do some searching on the forum for specifics. Carbon ceramic master cylinder works for steel, but not the other way around I believe.

5. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Could you post the weight of a front disc/hat and rear disc/hat? Thank you!