For Sale - 2002 911 GT2 - Low mile - Gorgeous | FerrariChat

For Sale 2002 911 GT2 - Low mile - Gorgeous

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by AIR4C 1, May 26, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AIR4C 1

AIR4C 1 Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Here is an absolutely gorgeous 2002 Porsche 911 GT2. only 303 U.S Spec GT2 cars were built between 2002-2005. If you are reading this, you likely know the historical significance of this special car. Originally sold new in Utah, it now resides in Calgary, Alberta. It now has just over 29500 Documented kilometers. Meticulously owned and maintained by mature owners. The current rims on car can be swapped for the original rims that have virtually new PZero rubber on them. The yellow stripe was an owner modification and can be put back to the original silver easily. It also has a glorious Car Graphic aftermarket exhaust that sounds just perfect and the original is included. The carbon interior package option looks perfect and is great to the touch. The leather, headliner and carpets are all virtually flawless. There is 3M paint protection halfway up hood. The paint is exceptional. The glass is perfect.

A true icon and one that is quickly appreciating. You don't see many in Black on Black.

Canadian buyers add GST. I can assist with shipping but don't know cost to get it to you.

Call with questions.

$125,000 U.S

Jeff - 403-804-9928
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

LightGuy, ralfabco, DanD. and 2 others like this.
  2. MotorMouth

MotorMouth Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    MA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I remember when these came out and smoked everything else out there. I’m sure it’s still quite impressive, even by today’s standards