Any Fellow Filmmakers here? | FerrariChat

Any Fellow Filmmakers here?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by anunakki, May 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Hi FChatters

Im new to the South and looking to connect/network with fellow filmmakers and others in entertainment.

Im the co-founder of the special effects company, SOTA F/X in Los Angeles, and just opened a new sister company in the Atlanta area called Atlanta Effects Studio.

www.atlantaeffectsstudio.com. Please check it out!

We can create any kind of practical effect or prop you might need from prosthetics to creature suits to specialty costumes and specialty props.

We have three high end 3D Printers and we arent afraid to use them :D

But really, Id like to make some new friends in the area. Im slightly north of Atlanta proper.

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I am not a filmmaker but honored to have you in the SE, there is a lot going on here with movies, etc.. I believe we met many years ago at the Fchat does Vegas event. All the best to you Jerry.

anunakki likes this.
  3. ThunderRolls

ThunderRolls Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2010
    Deep South
    Awesome. I love some of your posts in other parts of the Forum. There are a few movies made over here in MS. If you need anything over here, please let me know. We have a few good writers too

anunakki likes this.
  4. anunakki

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thanks! Im looking forward to doing some driving and exploring the SE

5. anunakki

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Hi Andy! I think I remember meeting you as well. I have a few pics from that I need to dig up. There certainly does seem to be a lot going on out here and Im looking forward to joining the fun.

Im not sure where Cumming is in relation to Atlanta. Ill have to look it up. Id love to go to some car gatherings out here.

6. powerpig

powerpig F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 12, 2008
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You ought to take a road trip when this virus is over and explore beautiful North Alabama! I'm about three hours from you.