ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY | Page 6 | FerrariChat

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BUY OR SELL A FERRARI THE RIGHT WAY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Oct 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff Huguenard

Oct 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jeff Huguenard
    This is the second time I’ve worked with Mike in buying/selling a Ferrari. Mike is the real deal, a wealth of information and a true advocate for your purchase or sale. He knows the Ferrari market better than anyone else I’ve ever spoken with. Looking for a specific vehicle? What can I say, Mike just makes magic happen and there it is! Seriously, he will find exactly what you are looking through all his contacts. He always answers your calls and always takes the time to talk and help guide you through the process. You will have no regrets making that phone call and talking with him about buying or selling your Ferrari.

2. dweintra

dweintra Karting

Aug 16, 2012
    Seattle, WA and Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Don Weintraub
    Just a quick note to say that Mike helped me find exactly the F430 I was looking for at a fair price. He checked in regularly and found me several options that were not listed in all the usual places. I really enjoyed talking to him and realized from the first call that I wanted to work with him. He is different....but I grew up in New Jersey so I understand him:). When he did find a car I wanted to buy (his consignment out of state) he connected me to the owner to get questions answered directly. When there were questions the current owner could not answer, he dialed the former owner and we had a conference call. Since Mike had sold the car before he had a lot of history on it.

I learned everything I needed to to be really comfortable (along with my PPI and own due diligence of course). I paid and shipped it without flying out. Mike arranged for transport with a great driver, and the car was picked so fast that my wire transfer had not even been completed. There was really a high level of trust and the entire transaction just felt right.

The car arrived this week and was nicer than expected.......it is nearly new! Just as promised, no stories, no paintwork, and it even smells new. It was a very comfortable buying experience and I will definitely use Mike again.

PS: Mike, time for you to buy that big boat! Make it to Seattle and I will take you out on mine.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

JRE likes this.
  3. goldstein6146

goldstein6146 Rookie

Nov 23, 2016
    I met Mike at my first car event at Trump national. I pulled up in my Testerossa and was greeted by Mike and a nice Cohiba! Since then we have maintained close contact. I must say when it comes to knowledge and passion for the Ferrari brand no one comes close. Most recently I acquired my dream 458 Spider and Mike was there every step of the way with his guidance. If your in the market to buy or sell and exotic vehicle Mike is your go to!

Wazmo likes this.
  4. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    So I just bought my first Ferrari thanks to Mike.

This was my first "pre-loved" vehicle I have ever purchased in over 30+ years of driving, so I obviously was a little nervous. Mike helped me though the process all the way...Not only did he find the exact perfect car, helped my get a PPI and negotiate the deal, he went above and beyond to make it happen quickly and smoothly.

Mike also is a great troubleshooter. In business, we all know It's the little things that can delay a deal or cause it to fall apart. You need an expert with contacts to know how to get over any bumps in the road and smooth it all out. Mike stepped in and not only assuaged my fears but helped solve any problem that came up quickly. For example, when my insurance company decided they would not cover the car because of the original sticker value, on a Friday at 4:30 in the afternoon, Mike quickly got someone on the phone to get my insurance sorted by 5:00pm on Friday.

So thank you again Mike for everything...
    Cheers,
    Corey

onrailz likes this.
  5. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Kind, courteous and professional, Mike gets the job done. He’s knowledgeable, passionate about the brand and has patience for his customers. I will definitely use Mike again to buy or sell a car. Thank you my friend!

onrailz likes this.
  6. Craigster0725

Craigster0725 Rookie

Jun 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Craig Lan
    In this crazy time there is a lot of uncertainty for both buyer and seller but Mike made it easy as a walk in the park. He helped my sale and made it smooth and timely. Been working with Mike for longer than a year and he never disappoint. Thank you Mike for what you do!

7. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Agreed. I’ve been on this forum since 2006 and stumbled into this thread a while back and gave Mike a call. He picked up on the first ring and was eager to help find me the perfect car. I’m very anal to say the least and told him my expectations and boy did he deliver. I’ve only waited since I was 13 to find the perfect car :)

JRE and psych0hans like this.
  8. onrailz

onrailz Rookie

Mar 27, 2020
    Full Name:
    Mark Anthony Munisteri, RA
    Hey guys, just bought my first Ferrari 458 Spider with the help of Mike. I couldn't say enough about how helpful and on top of his game he is. From the first phone call I felt like i was dealing with a long time friend. He knows the market better than anyone and is HONEST as the day is long. He stuck with me till we found the exact car i wanted and helped with negotiations. He is the real deal when buying a Ferrari, my best advice is to call Mike first...

dweintra likes this.
  9. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Mike is a good guy.

10. JRE

JRE Karting

Mar 1, 2020
    So Far Away From Home Lost In Hollywood
    Full Name:
    James
    Bump to get IN this thread ...for when it is my turn

TIA, Mike. :cool::cool:

11. johncarner

johncarner Rookie

Apr 14, 2020
    I have been a lurker for quite some time here on FChat as I haven't had much to add to any discussions until now.
    I started my search for a 458 Spider by talking to Mike and learning about these great cars from a person who is passionate and a true enthusiast to the brand.
    I unfortunately found a car at another dealer, as I wished I could have purchased one from Mike.
    Mike walks the walk and talks the talk. He has become a true friend and I hope to purchase my next car from my buddy Mike.

JRE likes this.
  12. innerstrength1@

innerstrength1@ Karting

Jan 29, 2017
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Dan B
    Mike, my deepest gratitude to you for helping me sell my Ferrari. Your generosity in providing expert advice throughout the process created a true win-win for buyer and seller. Thank you.

whatheheck and Justicepool like this.
  13. ericp35

ericp35 Rookie

Apr 20, 2015
    Just wanted to thank Michael for all he has done to help me sell my 458. Mike spent countless hours guiding and consulting with me about the exact car to buy, when the time came for me to sell he found multiple buyers and had the car sold inside of 30 days. Process could not have gone more smoothly.

If you want to buy or sell...CALL MIKE. He’ll make sure you get everything you need.

Thanks for everything Mike. Will miss our discussions. Now back to the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. JonnyIndy

JonnyIndy Rookie

Jun 25, 2019
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I just wanted to share a quick note about my experience getting to know Mike during the process of him selling my 458 Spider. From the first phone call I knew I had my guy. Not only was he immediately on the job, but I also felt like I had a friend and advocate working for me, getting it done, day and night.

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with, very communicative with regular updates, willing to take the time with me to make sure I understood the process every step of the way. Mike is honest and forthright, If you’re looking to buy or sell a Ferrari, I recommend him with absolute confidence.

whatheheck likes this.
  15. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Yep, I too can attest- Mike is the best!

Looking for your first or next Ferrari? Call Mike! The best guy in the business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
  17. Cubster

Cubster Rookie

Mar 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Paul Bloomquist
    Hey Guys, Just want to give a shout out to Mike at Yellow Compass. He sold me a 458 Spider sight unseen and I must say, it was everything he said it was.
    But enough about the car, I want to tell you all about the service after the sale. He connected me with the best insurance agent for the car, a great transport company to get the car safely delivered, a mechanic to talk to about service, and even a detailer for maintaining the PPF and ceramic coating.
    It is truly evident that Mike believes in service after the sale and wants to build strong lasting relationships with his clients.
    I for one will use YellowCompass on a future purchases.
    Thank You Mike!

whatheheck likes this.
  18. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Another satisfied customer!

Yes, Mike is an amazing guy. He is a true car fan and always aim for a very satisfied customer.
    I too have had nothing but great experience with Mike. I always recommend him to family & friends.

Enjoy your new car Paul!

Dan

19. Cavallino1989

Cavallino1989 Rookie

Nov 24, 2019
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Full Name:
    Dave P.
    Hello everyone, Just wanted to give a special thank you to Mike. Today I took delivery of my long awaited Ferrari purchase a 1986 328 GTS. Nearly a year of searching and found it here with Mike. Honest and clear communication with all aspects as to the condition of the car and the logistics of a long distance purchase.
    Very happy with the final result! Thanks again Mike! :cool:

Attached Files:

whatheheck likes this.
  20. Peterod2010

Peterod2010 Karting

Feb 23, 2014
    conn
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Thanks mike for all your knowledge and help finding me the perfect 488 spider at nearly a wholesale price. You made this purchase easy and smooth. I’ll definitely call you when I’m ready for my next one.

21. nascarracer

nascarracer Rookie

Jul 14, 2006
    Poway, CA
    Full Name:
    Brent Reynolds
    I wanted to thank Mike for his help purchasing my 2016 Ferrari 488 GTB. From negotiating the price through the delivery of the car, Mike was there every step of the way. Mike always answered the phone and replied quickly to any of my questions. He is a “straight shooter” and not just your typical salesman. I will work with Mike again in the future.

Thanks again,
    Brent

22. Marc Goldstein

Marc Goldstein Karting

Jul 3, 2018
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Briarcars
    I was introduced to Mike from guys on Ferrari Chat. Was in process of selling my 488 GTB. Had discussion with Mike and decided to give him a shot. Glad I did. As knowledgeable as I am, Mike was a great help in determining the true market. Additionally his contact list is impressive. Most importantly, his communication from the start was excellent. Within 24hrs he had 2 offers. Both just below what I wanted. I was able to get a number I was comfortable with the next day on my own, and before accepting it I advised Mike. He was happy for me but asked me to give him a few hours, which I did. He got me a better offer the same day. Car is being shipped to its new owner today. Thanks for your help Mike!

of2worlds likes this.
  23. Snaponjackson

Snaponjackson Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Jackson
  24. Sean O'Neill

Sean O'Neill Karting

Apr 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean O'Neill
    Hi all,

Let me tell you about my experience with Mike. I could write pages about how awesome it was to deal with him but I will be somewhat brief... I called Mike up after seeing a listing on F-chat. I wasn't really interested in the car he listed, but at the time I was interested in a similar car. We ended up talking and exchanging texts several times for several days - all about a local car from a dealer THAT HE HAD NO STAKE IN!

I mean, the guy was genuinely interested in helping me buy a car that he had no reason to help my buy - aside from the fact that he is just a good guy who loves Ferraris and wants others to have that same passion and excitement for the brand. After lots of advice and education, the dealer and I could not strike a deal. Mike and I kept in touch and one Friday night at 11:30 pm we chatted for an hour or so while he helped me refine my goals for a car. I then settled a 308 GTB. He then asked me to hold on while he sent me an email with photos of a 308 he sold to someone about an hour from me. But, it wasn't for sale... or was it?! Mike called up his client and talked him into selling me the car. Mike has his connections in the car world :)

So the transaction process was silky smooth and Mike and his partner Kevin were very accommodating of my schedule/timetable and now I have this amazing car, my first Ferrari. The best part is the relationship and the fact that I know Mike will be there with me and for me as I go through this journey. Thanks Mike!!!!

dweintra likes this.
  25. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
    Mike is a great guy and he cares. We have done a few more deals since my last endorsement and just like other posters have mentioned he has even helped out when not being part of a specific transaction. Availability, accountability and transparency are qualities not often seen in the car sales business but Mike has all three.

Look forward to future dealings with Mike Yellow Compass and both buyers and sellers should feel confident working with him as well.