Sold - Prosport F355 Reproduction Front Bumper, for USA vehicle | FerrariChat

Sold Prosport F355 Reproduction Front Bumper, for USA vehicle

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by The Outcast, May 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Sorry about the title...should be "Prosport", not "Prospect".

Brand new, unused Prosport F355 Reproduction Front Bumper, for USA vehicle.

I purchased this bumper new from Exotic Auto Recycling in 2018 for my 1999 F355B. The car was lost to fire and replaced with another, so I've never had use for the bumper. I've never seen a reproduction bumper of this quality, and to me it looks better built than the OEM bumper which is NLA. Also, it's lighter than OEM bumper, but I haven't compared its weight to that of OEM.

These are sold at this time for $2550, but Exotic Auto Recycling gives liberal discounts. I paid $1700 plus shipping ($200 from CA to MI) at my time of purchase. Also, FerrParts can get them, and sells them for $1300 plus the cost of shipping from the UK, which I'm going to assume is pretty expensive.

At this time, there is a substantial lead time to get one, as they're currently made to order.

So...since I would rather this thing be used than sitting in my garage, I'm offering it for sale to anyone who needs it right away.

Price is $1400, assuming local pick up, so you pay $100 more than if you ordered it and waited a couple of months. I will happily work with a freight forwarder to have it packed and shipped to buyer. The cost of packing and shipping would be borne by the buyer. Based on my experience, expect packaging and shipping to cost between $125 and $300, depending on where you are in the United States.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Great photos! Knowing weight would be helpful, stock versus this part. Might motivate folks who want to improve their power to weight ration performance of their F355.

ruey220 and The Outcast like this.
  3. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Title edited.

4. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Thank you Moderator! Also, can you please mark it "sold", or direct me to instructions to do it?

Thanks again!

5. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Done.

6. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011