Putting 45915 in Service | FerrariChat

Putting 45915 in Service

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by ricar116, May 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ricar116

ricar116 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Bolivar, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Rick Carr
    I purchased 45915 from its original owner last fall. The charm of the car is the original 20,000 km on the odometer. This example is an untouched survivor. I am putting the car back in service and am going through the fuel system. I have replaced the fuel pumps, accumulators and filters. I am keeping all of the original parts. It all started with a fuel drain. My go to is an electric Facet I have had for years. It took a couple of weekends to get the bits replaced. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Il Tifoso likes this.
  2. ricar116

ricar116 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Bolivar, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Rick Carr
    For the Long weekend I will replace the injectors. Autohaus AZ had them on sale $20.50 each...And yes those are the original TRX's
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Il Tifoso likes this.
  3. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Rick,

Congrats on your new addition and best of luck on getting your new machine all sorted! Wow, 20K Kms is very low mileage! Post up more pics when you get a chance!

Cheers,

Sam

4. ricar116

ricar116 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Bolivar, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Rick Carr
    I have had the car on the back burner for a couple of years. I am in the process of installing a Kilgore transmission and 2200 stall speed converter. The transmission has the lower first and second gear. With the transmission out I will reseal the leaks in the back of the motor. The pesky pipe plug on the upper back part of the block, the main seal and the left rear outboard cam cover endcap. I was doing the nasty last night in preparation for the work. The back of the motor looked so pretty that I wanted to share an image. Image Unavailable, Please Login