The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread | Page 379 | FerrariChat

The Official Ferrari 812 SUPERFAST pictures thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by dcmetro, Feb 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    US dealers still taking orders on 812 SF.

gliazzurri likes this.
  2. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    Italian dealer too

gliazzurri likes this.
  3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Swiss as well.

Marcel Massini

gliazzurri and Eilig like this.
  4. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    #9454 Napoli, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Then stop with the mister know it all schtick. Being wrong is nothing to be proud of.

gliazzurri likes this.
  5. mepassione

mepassione Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Wrong about what? End of order take in the UK? This isn’t wrong it is confirmed by dealers as well as 2 other members living in the UK who posted it on the forums. Where exactly was I wrong? You can say all 3 of us in the UK who got that confirmation from F dealers were wrong Or maybe the dealers lied? I don’t care personally again some people wanted further clarification so just said what i was told by my dealer which happens to be in line with what others have heard from their dealers in the UK. There’s no pride here to be had or not and I personally don’t really care if I’m or wrong all i said comes from official ferrari dealers unless you are saying All of us living in the UK who gave the same version are lying about it?

6. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    #9456 Napoli, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    So, you are choosing to ignore that you already falsely stated that Ferrari had stopped production on the 812. Every false statement you have made has been countered by facts presented by others. Keep moving the goal posts and lowering the bar and, eventually, you will trip over them.

And let’s not forget this is an 812 SF photo thread. It’s meant for ogling cars. Yet, you, like in the other threads, continue to bomb away with off-topic falsehoods - even to the extent that you reply to your own off-topic posts! Give it a rest.

*Ignorant list updated.

Eilig likes this.
  7. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    E
    It said order take stopped IN THE UK. If anything it’s validated by 2 other members perhaps you should verify your understanding of the situation before making accusations unless you are saying order take has not stopped in the UK and the three members who gave the sane version and got it from dealers are lying. I’m sorry but I don’t really follow you here and still don’t see where you think I’m wrong. That being said if you evidence of contrary stop accusing people sharing info in good faith and instead i recomend you share some information since you seem to believe all 3 of us the UK are wrong. Please enlighten us. That would be appreciated rather than throwing accusations which i find rude.

of2worlds likes this.
  8. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    Trying to make a softer situation : Ferrari decided do not continue 812SF production with the steering wheel on the wrong position

gliazzurri and Dubaicity like this.
  9. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Thanks Goanfranco! Good to have some sense of humour here! Best.

Gianfranco341 likes this.
  10. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    Without joke , I don’t really care if they stop or not the production . I invest money in gold and not in cars . I buy cars to have fun when I’m not working . I’m really happy today , I have my new 812SF registered and reg plate is 812 . I don’t care of anything else today .

of2worlds, Nicolas21, stavura and 2 others like this.
  11. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    I spend so much time in UK , I know how it works

12. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Do you have a photo or 2 for us?

13. GCSF

GCSF Rookie

Sep 25, 2018
    Full Name:
    Bernhard Hellmich
    Finally some pictures of my 812.

The history: ordered 10/2017 as a first-time-Ferrari customer, car produced 11-12/2019, delivered to dealer after Christmas 2019, delivery 02/2020, not driven till 05/2020 (season licence plate, paint protection film + ceramic coating applied 5/2020 at Autoblitz Mayer (highly recommended).

The spec: given the history of front-mid engine V12 Ferraris I chose a classic spec: nero DS, inside full leather cuio with black accents, no shields (were historically on race cars only), standard wheels.

Pics 1-4 were taken at the day delivery (no PPF/coating), the rest a autoblitz Mayer. More pics can be found on their website (https://www.autoblitz-mayer.de/news/post/ferrari-812-lackschutz).

How is it? Gorgeous. Have driven less than 100 km so far (to and from the PPF-shop), sound ist amazing (no GPF), even at low speed, drives superbly.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Looks great w/o shields!!

15. gliazzurri

gliazzurri Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2016
    Maryland
    Sweet spec and nice shots

16. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Congratulations! Beautiful spec, enjoy in excellent health!!

MK11 likes this.
  17. MK11

MK11 Karting

Aug 4, 2019
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    MK
  18. LMH

LMH Karting

May 5, 2019
    Spain
    Spider68 and Jordan68 like this.