488 Race Seats Height Adjustment.... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

488 Race Seats Height Adjustment....

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by 100badboy100, Dec 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hexproject

Hexproject Rookie

Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone have part number for the race lifter option?

2. OldDog

OldDog Karting

Nov 2, 2017
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    JJ
    I went the other direction and tried to order a lifter for the passenger seat as well (my wife would like to sit higher). They would not accept this, even though we know the lifter exists for UK sold cars.

3. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Some folks have tried to retro fit the lifter to existing race seats and it seems it’s not possible.

4. RaceMX-M3

RaceMX-M3 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Cool thread. I want to do this on my seats. Thank you.

5. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    What about a 458/488 with Daytona seats that aren’t electric. I think I was told the dealer can make the adjustments but I’d love to know how they do it to help others

6. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    RSES

7. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    I did. He said not an option. On the 488, it was an option. However, without the lifter, the racing seats sit very low. Anyone under 6 ft tall would require the lifter in order to have a clear view of the front of the car.

8. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    The price of the lifter is a bargain compared to the Extended Carbon Fibre paddles which is $1800 CAD premium compared to the standard cf paddles. It is too late in the manufacturing cycle on my order to change the paddles, so the cost of adding the Extended paddles is $3000CAD.

9. ferraricambodia

Mar 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    sanith
    Hello these looks amazing!
    I wander if I could have the measurements of these little guy? I have the same problem with mine I hope you can share and help me get rip of this struggle! Thank you so much.