Sold - 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Sold 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by artsd, Mar 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    #1 artsd, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    2001 Ferrari 360 Spider, Euro, F1, 39500 miles, $65000

I bought this car from fellow fchatter skidkid in the fall of 2018. He owned it for 12 years. It was owned by another fchatter before that.

Please see pictures, videos, Carfax, and other details here:
    http://ferrari360spider.com

Had its most recent annual service with David Feinberg in May 2019 at 39,000 miles.
    Clutch wear was estimated at 35% then.

Upgrades include Girodisc brakes, Tubi muffler/exhaust tips, Challenge Stradale wheels, and Challenge Stradale front/rear grills.

Thank you,
    Art

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Performify likes this.
  2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Very nice & good price.

3. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Thanks Mike. I was out Saturday to take videos and photos but I realized later that most of my photos were way too washed out by the sun. So I plan on taking some better exterior photos this weekend.

4. Matthew 6:19

Matthew 6:19 Karting

Dec 19, 2018
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Wish I had the $65k..... GLWS

5. Sean O'Neill

Sean O'Neill Karting

Apr 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean O'Neill
    Nice ride. I'm looking to make a move on a 360 in the next couple of months and you are right up the road from me (Miami). When I'm ready I will see if it is still available!

Best,

Sean

6. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Thanks Jamie. Price is negotiable of course. I just lowered the price on AutoTrader to $64,500 so that I would be the least expensive 360 within 500 miles of Florida for those shoppers that like to sort by lowest price first. :)

7. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Thanks Sean. I will mark this post as sold when that happens, so if you see the ad here, safe to say the car is still for sale.

Sean O'Neill likes this.
  8. Gabe O

Gabe O Rookie

Apr 1, 2020
    Thanks for all the uploads. Good to be able to see recent images and videos of the car as I shop around for a 360. Mind if I ask why you’re looking to part with it?

9. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Gabe, I only have room for one fun car and am thinking of a Porsche 991. Nothing will ever beat the sound of a Ferrari flat plane V8 but the Porsche is a bit more utilitarian (some would say boring :)) and fits my life better right now.

Keith Ngulube likes this.
  10. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Thank you for the interest in my car everyone. The car has been sold. Was loaded onto the transport truck today and on its way to a new home, but staying in the FerrariChat family. :)

ScottS likes this.
  11. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Woo hoo! Wonder where this beast end up? Oops, I think at my house! :D

Cigarzman and artsd like this.
  12. Sean O'Neill

Sean O'Neill Karting

Apr 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean O'Neill
    Congrats. Sorry I missed out, but I still have some home projects to finish before the boss clears me for take off... hopefully this summer!!!