Annotated Diagnostic pics | FerrariChat

Annotated Diagnostic pics

Discussion in '308/328' started by Saabguy, May 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Saabguy

Saabguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 28, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    I'll admit it. While I know what the WUR looks like it would take a while to find it. Ditto with the buzzing fuel relay.

If I take some engine bay pics or if you have some could someone annotate them with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each on.. sorry lost my train of thought... so then when a post reads, "See if the relay is buzzing?" or "Disconnect the fuel enrichment." or the "... WUR is a likely suspect." I would know where to find those things. Wether they be in the engine bay, under the passengers floor panel, behind the fuse cover or behind the panel in the trunk.

I would like to print it and have it in the toolbox AND the trunk/boot just in case.

This is one of those, I don't know and at this point I am afraid to ask questions but I'm not afraid to ask. And I already do know that the big thing in the middle is the engine and the tatty looking things are the cam covers... ;-)

Lester

2. Pero

Pero Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 22, 2011
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Peter R
    I have a wur and a buzzer on a shelf, from a Mondial QV 1985 that I have sold, and not using. But you are not looking for them or a picture of them , only their position in engine bay?
    /Peter

3. Saabguy

Saabguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 28, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    Both would be best actually, ideally I could put together a quick reference page or two. "Here is what the WUR looks like, and here is where it is in the engine bay." sort of thing.

Lester

4. Pero

Pero Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 22, 2011
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Peter R
    Ok, will be in the garage tomorrow and can fix some pictures by then.
    /Peter