For Sale - 2015 Ferrari 458 Coupe Bianco Avus | FerrariChat

For Sale 2015 Ferrari 458 Coupe Bianco Avus

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by technom3, Apr 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Hi!

I am helping a good friend of mine who is a doctor here in Scottsdale sell his white 458 coupe.

The owner is a very big car enthusiast and as this was his first Ferrari and was cared for as such.

The car is still under the Ferrari Maintenance program. He also had the car wrapped in a pearl white vinyl wrap to help protect the paint and gave the car a two tone look by adding a black roof.

The car has the rare carbon fiber rear molding which I absolutely love!

I personally saw the car before the wrap and there is no damage under the wrap.

The tires are basically like new and have tons of life left and there aren't any sticky buttons or any damage to speak of on the car.

There are no check engine lights or really any issues to address on the car.

It is as perfect as you will ever find and is ready for its new owner!

Asking price is 192k which I think is pretty fair for a 2015 coupe in white!

The car has 12,800 miles

Pics to follow!

2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin

Attached Files:

nicholasn likes this.
  3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    What is the original color? BTW, wraps dont do much to protect the paint against road debris, you still need PPF. The wraps are too thin of a material. Also, the sticker is not legible. The car looks great, GLWS.

4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Hi

The original color is Bianco avus which is white.

Ya the wrap isn't as good as full PPF but it's better than nothingill have to try again on the photo of the sticker. I didn't notice that when I took it of course

5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
  6. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    small detail - does it have the suspension lift?
    Depending on the wrap it can provide a lot of protection - and yes there are defined camp, but an 8 mil thick wrap can provide incidental and nuisance debirs damage. I know it has on my mercedes and have seen some nasty scrapes and bumps on other cars be taken care of by paintless means.

technom3 likes this.
  7. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin

Hi

EXACTLY! It all helps!

The car does not have lift but even in hilly Arizona 458s don't have an issue with the nose scraping.

That being said the owner added a slipLo scrape guard under the bottom but hasn't been nessecary as these cars look low... But just aren't that low in reality.

Thanks!

8. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    Sweeeet. That’s a great add-on if you don’t have the Lift.

9. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

FWIW , I had the lifter on my 458 spider here in Florida for 3 years and never used it.

Txfight and technom3 like this.
  10. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Open to offers

11. LivingthedreamBAB

Jan 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    BRIAN BUTT
    Wraps can be an excellent protection! I put them on my race cars which get pummeled at the track and after a year or two there are only a few small nicks in the wrap that in no way are deep enough to damage the paint to a point where a light buff would not get the nick out. My biggest concern when buying a wrapped car is.....what’s underneath that they were trying to hide. It might be perfect under the wrap but it also could be scratched from the ex-gf writing “jerk” with her key and you would not know till wrap is removed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. jcdeng

jcdeng Rookie

Aug 27, 2015
    PPF is always better than a wrap upon resale. I guess only an escrow account will work in this situation if seller is not willing to remove wrap before sale.

13. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I'm happy to remove the wrap for the right deal and offer. Not sure why you are suggesting an escrow account which is commonly used by scammers.

Happy to take a deposit and prove the car underneath the wrap. No issues what so ever to do what it takes to make the buyer feel comfortable

14. jcdeng

jcdeng Rookie

Aug 27, 2015
    Sorry I am not familiar with the escrow account scams. Just thought the fund for the car would be held at a third party, then wrap removed, and if no damage underneath, buyer then agree to release the funds and seller would then hand over the title...?

15. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I'm happy to work with a buyer on what would make them comfortable to proceed forward with a deal.

If you are a buyer I'm sure we can work something out.

16. forhamilton

forhamilton Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Justin, I am interested. How do I get in touch with the Owner?

17. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Hi!

I actually bought your purple gt3rs from you!

I answered your PM and also send you an email.

Thanks!

Justin