YouTuber Reviews our Extended Shift Paddles and No-Drill License Plate Mount | FerrariChat

YouTuber Reviews our Extended Shift Paddles and No-Drill License Plate Mount

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Carbonio, May 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Dan from Normal Guy Supercar reached out to us a few weeks back wanting to review some of our products. We had never done this before with a YouTube person and thought 'lets give this a try'. We sent him some product and chatted on the phone once then waited. This morning we get a message saying that a video was live.

Dan did a really nice job showing both our extended shift paddles along with our no-drill license plate mount. While his car was a 458, the basic principles apply to any other Ferrari and hopefully will add an additional dimension to the descriptions and photos we have on our website. Check it out:

2. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Question about the paddles for the F8. Are they carryover from the 488 set, exactly the same? The F8 wheel is smaller in diameter so I would guess the 488 paddles might stick out too much? Thanks.

3. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    The F8 paddles are the same as the 488 paddles. We test fitted these to a press car and confirmed that the distances relative to the steering wheel including diameter did not change.

4. FFan5

FFan5 Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2018
    I have these. First modification that I did to my 458. Love them. They make it much easier to shift while turning the wheel. Ferrari's marketing department says not to do that, so you don't need paddle extensions. I doubt Seb and Charles would say the same. :-D