3x8 for a driver test fit. | FerrariChat

3x8 for a driver test fit.

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Banzairacer, Apr 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    Dear Seattleans (hope that’s right)

a friend of mine up in Bainbridge Island is looking to buy a 3x8. He’s 6-2 and was looking to test fit himself in the a cabin of a 3x8. There is one for sale in the area but no joy on contacting the dealer during COVID. Keeping with safety first it doesn’t have to be immediate - but would be a great way of inviting a new member into the Ferrari Family

thanks. Sanjeev

2. vwpartsman

vwpartsman Karting

Aug 19, 2013
    Washington
    I’m 6’1” and I had to shorten the shifter to put it in reverse....my leg wouldn’t fit with the shifter! It was a lot easier to get in with the targa top off......a lot! It was a 308 otherwise I fit great in it. Wished I still had it, I’d let him check it out.....if he wants to test fit a 360 I can help him out!

3. timr

timr Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2006
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Tim
    @Banzairacer Sanjeev, happy to help. I’m in West Seattle and might be a ferry stop close. [email protected] just let me know how to connect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Banzairacer

Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    Awesome thanks Tim.
    Will share your email with Marc and have him text or contact you here. it’s always goodwill to help someone into the Ferrari Family.
    Thanks. Sanjeev

5. Banzairacer

Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan