I need a new fuse board for a 1985 TR please | FerrariChat

I need a new fuse board for a 1985 TR please

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by sinkman, May 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sinkman

sinkman Karting

Oct 28, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Colleagues, I have sent an email to Guido (last I heard he was stuck by the close down in Argentina) but I am in need of the above please. Any assistance appreciated please.
    Best Regards
    Phil
    Melbourne Australia

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Part number?

Maranello Classic Parts gives a part number of 124089 for 85's (non-UK cars, at least with a certain assembly number range)

https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/Diagram/ferrari/testarossa-tr-85/122-valves-and-electromagnetic-switches?part=124089

There seems to be a few substitutes/alternatives
    129108/X, ....

The original number seems to be 129108

Here's a new one on eBay for U$4,900

https://www.ebay.com/p/1726281458

Remanufactured ones here:

https://gtcp.com/testarossa-remanufactured-fuse-box/

3. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    forget a new original fuseboard. you will have the same problems again
    take one from dave helms ( if he still make some? ) or modify yours by yourself

xplodee likes this.
  4. tf308

tf308 Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I thought we came to the conclusion that the one from GT car parts was the final solution? What is the cost?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. MotoMeccanica

MotoMeccanica Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    Calgary Alberta
    I have one at home, pn#129108, brand new. It does not have any relays or fuses in it though, just the black fuse block.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Scott

6. sinkman

sinkman Karting

Oct 28, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    That you so much for all of the information. Very helpful! I will find out the part number for my UK delivered RHD 85 model. I have made contact with GT car parts as well. The deal there is an exchange system which I will chat to my mechanic about.

Qavion likes this.
  7. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Guido is back in Belgium. And is making fuse boxes! I just ordered one for my 512tr. Hope to have it in 2 weeks. His new board for the 512 is plug-and-play. Which is a big factor in my decision. I didn’t not like having to alter the connectors on previous version so I will report back. Also I like his price compared to other alternatives

8. sinkman

sinkman Karting

Oct 28, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Fellow Enthusiasts,
    I would like to publicly thank Guido for the fuse board and report that yesterday I picked the Testa up after the Auto Elec installed the new fuse box. The TR is running sublimely! Was it better than it used to be? Not sure if I am kidding myself, but it seemed so.
    Thank you Guido! BTW, the auto elec complimented your work!
    Best Regards
    Phil
    Melbourne Australia

9. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis

10. enzo52

enzo52 Karting

Aug 14, 2008
    France, Paris
    Full Name:
    Depensadie Seraphin
    Yes, Guido is back. You always can email him directly [email protected]....seems he did have problems getting the connectors with Covid problems.

11. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Phil,I'm a happy man every time I reed those comments. Glad to help other F owners out their misery with those OEM boards.Yes I did have problems with the Covid saga..like many others over the world. Keep the distance and enjoy our cars !,I find it sad that Fchat moderator blocked my Sales ad for my boards...even saying its is helping a lot of use to keep the cars on the road.Strange policy....
    Guido

Carlos007, turbo-joe and xplodee like this.
  12. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Guido I’m thinking they want you to come on board and become a sponsor/ write them a check!

13. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    normaly they may wriote you a che3ck, because of you and others the forum is working ;)

christc and EZORED like this.
  14. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I see this as voluntary work :D....counting all costs of items and energy there is no benifit left. Its like donating to Unesco....some give money or work voluntary for social purpose. I help F owners out of their misery. What can be wrong with that ? We are members of this community for the cars and not "only" for the benifit.
    So sponsoring Fchat, more then I do now, I leave for the more fortunated members.

EZORED, vincenzo and turbo-joe like this.
  15. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Need I say more?

turbo-joe likes this.
  16. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    sad, very sad meanwhile all over the world - only business counts :(