365 GT4 2+2 Side Window Rubber Scraper | FerrariChat

365 GT4 2+2 Side Window Rubber Scraper

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by frankosy, May 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. frankosy

frankosy Rookie

Sep 15, 2005
    Hi, I am looking for the rubber window scraper that installs in the exterior chrome strips that go below the side windows (3 pieces - one short for the quarter light window, one for the door window and one between B and C pillar window). Anybody know where I can get this rubber? I did get some from Cicogniani (part numbers 16332310 and 16327310) but these have a different profile and they do not work on the 365 GT4 2+2.
    Please see attached pic for the size/shape needed.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Frankosy,

I had a similar issue with Cicogniani and found that the correct window rubber profile was listed as a different number part on different F-car model. Consequently, I would suggest you go through Cicogniani's various rubber seals on various models, as you might find it or something very close.

Cheers,

Sam

3. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Mr Fiat sells all the rubber seals, simple and complex. What he does not have in stock he orders from Italy. He even sells the combined rubber and chrome pieces like the door seal.
    https://mrfiat.com/italian/ferrari/400-gt-400-i.html
    I've always had good service and good materials.
    Ken

4. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Ken,

Just a heads up that a lot of Mr Fiat's rubber seals are from Cicogniani and they simply resell them with a margin... sometimes the margin is reasonable and other times not so much. That being said they do have seals from other manufacturers and so it pays to see what they have.

As for your buying experience, I wish I could say mine was positive. I bought some items from them via Ebay and it took a long time to get a refund on some returned parts that were not as described. In fact Ebay had to get involved and after providing proof that they received the goods, Ebay credited my account.

Cheers,

Sam

5. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Sam
    I know others have had issues with Mr. Fiat; I think there is a whole thread on FChat about it. I always bought direct not via ebay.
    Ken