348 - Is there a current solution for the 147338 Chain tensioner? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

348 Is there a current solution for the 147338 Chain tensioner?

Discussion in '348/355' started by KevZep, Apr 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    LOL. Too bad that my wife is the Inventory Queen (does 5S ring a bell?). ;)

However, she says "Where does he want a box sent to?". :)

KevZep likes this.
  2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

For realz. I'm sending you today a 348 oil change kit + a pre-paid label to send those PopTarts to North Carolina. In my house, the suffering is now.

And if case anyone is sitting on some Omaha Steaks, Harry & David fruit, or a case of a few N95 masks....

3. KevZep

KevZep Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2020
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Kevin Bennett
    Thank you for the reply, I did try to contact Scuderia Rampante, several times, but they never got back to me....

Yes I completely understand about supply, I have the same problem with my electronics business. We don't really know when things will settle down, so rather than having these things holding up progress, we are looking for other possible solutions, but if we have to wait, then we'll wait.

I have to say that the service I have had from Ricambi has been excellent!!

In my town you can't buy disinfectant for love nor money!!

4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Hi Daniel. I received the kit this morning and your PopTarts were sent out this afternoon. Thanks!

Ricambi America likes this.
  5. KevZep

KevZep Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2020
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Kevin Bennett
    And to keep updated, I got a reply back from Scuderia Rampante and they are supplying me the chain tensioner kit I need, hopefully it will ship today or tomorrow....

Wade likes this.