For Sale - 2016 Boxster Spyder White on Classic red interior 6 speed 375HP/309TQ. | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 Boxster Spyder White on Classic red interior 6 speed 375HP/309TQ.

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Exoticar Auto, Apr 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
    #1 Exoticar Auto, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Full info on ebay listing here
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/124149172780

These cars are a hoot to drive. Clean carfax, 2 owner car with 9,xxx miles. Vin # WP0CC2A81GS152386. 2016 model limited production to 2400 made for the world, 850 in the USA. Surprisingly fast and sounds absolutly amazing with the Porsche sport exhaust open. No scratches dings or dents, and everything works as it should.

Porsche of Ocala did the full 4 year service in October - all filters, oil, brake fluid, plugs plus alignment. Airbag recall also completed.

Extras are $4k full Xpel paint protection, paint correction plus ceramic coating done by On The Spot Detail in Lecanto FL. Also $2k replacement Alpine touch screen radio w/backup camera, apple car play, Bluetooth, hands free phone and ceramic window tint at Ocala Audio. The front windshieldalso has a clear coating on the inside to block heat. Has red and black COCO floor matts. Im only selling because I want to find and buy the exact same car in black or Agate grey.
    $80K takes it.

Some factory specs include: 2900 Lbs. with a 375 HP/309Tq. 991 generation 911S 3.8 engine, 911S brakes, 991 Turbo steering rack and the small leather wrapped steering wheel from a 918. GT4 front and rear bumpers.

Options list
    087 Interior pakg spyder classic
    0Q white
    24 Leather interior with Alcantara in Garnet red/blk
    342 heated seats
    446 wheel caps with colored crests
    551 wind deflector
    572 manual AC
    581 storage net in passenger footwell
    620 Porsche dynamic light system (PDLS)
    630 Light design system
    878 steering wheel/gear leaver in black leather
    ZAB ornamental Porsche crest

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

JRE likes this.
  2. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Bravo! The Boxster Spyder is one of the best cars I've ever owned. Just traded mine for the new 718 Spyder 2020 model. The car offered here is beautiful and if any out there have the slightest interest go for it! GLWS.

3. socialpro1

socialpro1 Karting

Dec 6, 2017
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Beautiful spyder! Very special cars - and a blast top down with that amazing sound. GLWS!!

4. ferrari#7

ferrari#7 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2008
  5. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    how did you feel about the gear ratios as I had a GT4 and found them way better for the track vs street driving?

6. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    Hey Graz whats up?

7. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
    #7 Exoticar Auto, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    No issues w/shifting or tall gear ratios, I just drop down a gear for more fun,love the car. Had it out last night for a sunset cruise! Been loving Vette owners faces when we romp them on the interstate (that includes the Z06). Dundon cattless race headers arrive today for an extra 50HP and a Carrera GT SCREAM! Potential threats are in for a little surprise, LOL. To much fun.

*Added an OEM Porsche GT4 front splitter, OEM clear front turn signal markers and brand new Michelin 4S tires.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

arizonaitalian likes this.
  8. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    '
    Hi Lonnie,

Nice to hear from you. Doing well. Hope all is well with you and yours. Looking forward to getting down to Florida, as soon as it opens up! :)

Lonnie likes this.
  9. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    I agree Thomas — love driving my Spyder, one of my favorite cars (sport plus on and esc off :). How do you like the 718? Had a spot in line for one but went for a 2016. Been very happy with it for a weekend car. Cali T as daily, more comfortable and better visibility. But not as much fun ...

10. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Hi. Well, I haven't taken delivery yet. They keep extending its delivery date :( Its due to come in by the end of June according to my local dealer. They're only getting one so...... Looking forward. It should be exciting to drive with 40HP more than the 16 model but if it matches the fun factor the 16 model had I'll be more than happy.

11. jvmax

jvmax Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    John
    still available?

12. M3TZ

M3TZ Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Never thought I'd lust after a boxster like this. Stunning vehicle, GLWS.

13. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Only Boxster I've ever liked, they really got it right inside and out

14. Davemon

Davemon Rookie

May 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    David Spragg
    Very nice car. Do you still have the original parts?

15. GialloPanda

GialloPanda Rookie

Dec 24, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sunil Pandya
    still for sale?

16. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    How are Boxsters for tall people? I've seen some tall folks driving Z3s and Z4s, and they look like Stewart Little, like they are half out of the car.