The Official Ferrari 812 GTS pictures thread | Page 6 | FerrariChat

The Official Ferrari 812 GTS pictures thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Wheels1, Dec 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    They must be fitted/ painted after, Ferrari won't let you change the colour of them, not even for Tailor Made customers!
    I think they look great.

RICH V12 likes this.
  2. Lightening

Lightening Rookie

Oct 20, 2019
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ken Gee
    Interested in Roma configuration- I saw the pre- determined interiors....was put off by that- so how else can you modify them?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Visualninja

Visualninja Rookie

Mar 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hamid
    Wow that spec looks nice!!! Do you reckon black wheels with the car or not?

4. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  5. Mr. M.

Mr. M. Rookie

Jun 7, 2019
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    MI
    Wow, that truly is a magic combo. What is roughly the cost for this special color and the livery on a GTS? Best looking combo I have ever seen and I am now seriously thinking of ordering mine in this spec. I will have no Carbon Fiber but instead paint all carbon fiber parts in glossy black, both interior and exterior.

Interior on mine will however be Cioccolato with Grigio Chiaro stiching. Before I saw your picture I was thinking of exterior color in Grigio Scuro but this color, after seeing this picture and looking at Ian´s TDF is so much more elegant. Thanks for posting.

of2worlds likes this.
  6. Juli

Juli Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2014
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Julian
    PTG1, of2worlds, Dat and 7 others like this.
  7. 456-boy

456-boy Formula 3

Jun 23, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Victor
    Almost full black, with the Scudetti as the only colored detail... love it!

Is it your car...?

Maggio23 and Juli like this.
  8. Juli

Juli Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2014
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Not mine but I sold it. ;)

of2worlds, Nicolas21 and 456-boy like this.
  9. LMH

LMH Karting

May 5, 2019
    Spain
  10. Juli

Juli Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2014
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Julian
    Photoshop... ;)

LMH likes this.
  11. Griffon83

Griffon83 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2016
    Greece
    Full Name:
    Nassos
    This car looks so much better in darker colors. Really want to see it in Blu Profondo.

456-boy, ionutand and Juli like this.
  12. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    I believe it's cioccolato.

of2worlds and deltona like this.
  13. GWNFINN

GWNFINN Karting

Feb 6, 2020
    #147 GWNFINN, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Some pictures of the Ferrari 812 GTS I took when it was on display at Ferrari Kroymans in Hilversum, the Netherlands. I saw some of them were already posted here, but I have some additional ones which, I think, are worth sharing. Credit: Finn Sweer (instagram: RealCarFreaks).

Even more pictures can be found via this link, ( https://www.autojunk.nl/2020/04/ferrari-812-gts )but must of them have already been posted here.

14. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Update on production for anyone waiting for their GTS: I spoke to my UK-based dealer yesterday. My GTS was scheduled to be produced in July. They estimated it would now arrive in Oct. He said the factory is working overtime (and considering skipping the traditional August shut down) with the intention that they catch up all production by the end of the calendar year. Hopefully that's useful guidance for anyone waiting for their car....

of2worlds and LMH like this.
  15. ferrarifanatic25

ferrarifanatic25 Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    I assume customer deliveries prior to the press test drives must be due to covid? I don’t remember that being the case with any previous models.

Still waiting to hear a good clip of how she sounds with GPF. Would love to hear some press reviews. However, being the media, they’re mostly employed by companies who have sold out to the leftist agendas that support GPF and noise regulations, so I doubt we’ll hear too many negative comments.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    I agree, strange that we haven't seen any proper online or magazine reviews of the GTS yet... given the timing of the launch (Sept 19) I would have expected some by now....?

Not sure I agree with your comment about biased media... depends on the publication of course but (as an example) I read several reviews in reputable cars mags of the F8 where they were pretty clear about it sounding like shyte. That has GPF and turbos so was always going to sound bad.

I too am worried about GPF (especially since I drive an 812 with a Novitec exhaust...). It's been very difficult to find reliable info on how it sounds; undeniably it will be worse than the 812, but how much? Some videos with GPF sound ok, others sound totally crap. From what I've heard, the difference is large at idle (i.e. GTS quieter at idle) but up the rev range the GTS still howls.... if true that would be fine; I don't particularly care how it sounds at idle....

Anyway.... first thing I plan to do with my GTS is change the rear boxes to the Novitec ones. I think part of the reason the GTS might be quieter is to comply with new noise regs, so swapping the rear boxes out should help. Plus, with the roof down the sound is obviously amplified.

Just hope I don't get buyer's remorse swapping my 812 for this one!